Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would you do?
I won a very expensive watch at a golf tournament last week. I was playing as a celebrity and I guess my whole team won these watches. I came into mine on my desk at work this morning. It's a men's watch and Mike doesn't wear them. He already has his own expensive watch that he doesn't wear.

Would it be wrong to sell it so I can buy the camera that I need?
It has the price tag still on it that says it retails for $200.

I would sell it if you are not going to use it. It's a waste of space IMO.

Zooy said:
What would you do?
I won a very expensive watch at a golf tournament last week. I was playing as a celebrity and I guess my whole team won these watches. I came into mine on my desk at work this morning. It's a men's watch and Mike doesn't wear them. He already has his own expensive watch that he doesn't wear.

Would it be wrong to sell it so I can buy the camera that I need?
It has the price tag still on it that says it retails for $200.

One year I was working at a water filtration store I one the contest. The top prize was a trip south but because I would have had to pay taxes I decided to go with the top of the line water softener. I resold it in the store for $1800. I had planned on buying a new flute, unfortunately my car needed repairs, it sucked.

Happy birthday Josh Holloway.

birthday41.png

I saw the most beautiful little girl today at the water park. She is about 10 years old and she has albinism. Her hair are long in a poney tail. It's not white but a very, very light blond. Really beautiful hair. Her eyes are a very light blue. Her skin is very pale, a lot more than people who don't have albinism. People often believe that people with albinism have white hair and pink eyes but this is a myth. I didn't have a lot of occasion to see someone who has albinism but each time I saw one, they were always the most beautiful people. The little girl was with her mom and her sister who both have really dark brown hair.

I went to a pet shop today. They had 3 chihuahuas. I want a chihuahua so much. I bought a book about chihuahuas and stayed to watch that cute brown little boy for 15 minutes. I would take him home but then I have no idea what to do with him.

Jack Sparrow said:
I went to a pet shop today. They had 3 chihuahuas. I want a chihuahua so much. I bought a book about chihuahuas and stayed to watch that cute brown little boy for 15 minutes. I would take him home but then I have no idea what to do with him.
On top of the whole don't-buy-from-petstores thing.

If you really want a chihuahua, go to CCRT www.ccrt.net

Moon said:
Jack Sparrow said:
On top of the whole don't-buy-from-petstores thing.

If you really want a chihuahua, go to CCRT http://www.ccrt.net

Thanks for the link, very nice! :) :) However, if I get a dog eventually or any other animal, it is going to be my decision where and how I get that animal.

Why do some people think its a waste to spend money on animals, but not a waste to spend money on cigarettes and alcohol? Think about it, after its all said and done, you still have the animals buuuuuut.........where is the cigarettes & alcohol? So..........where is the REAL waste???? :?

Back in Moncton, It was nice to sleep in our own bed again and have the sound of the ratties. Though i still wish we had two weeks. It went by so fast! Next year we're going to make sure we do two weeks. We did so much in a weeks time I'm exhausted lol need a vacation from the vacation

Back