Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting really anxious to go to Ontario. I really hope this won't be the last time I see my Nana. I know she just turned 97 and not doing well but she's to stubborn to leave us just yet I think. I think she'll make it to 100 ....or maybe It's just a kid thing to think she's going to be around my whole life....hard to think of her not being around. :cry4:

Linds, my Great Grandmother lived to 102 and wasn't happy in the least, she told us she was waiting for her sister to come and get her for 5 or 6 years before she finally went. I'd rather she had gone earlier, happy and the fighter she was for so long, than the sad, angry, and confused woman she ended up becoming.

Be thankful you are having this visit with her and make the most of it :)

Moon said:
Linds, my Great Grandmother lived to 102 and wasn't happy in the least, she told us she was waiting for her sister to come and get her for 5 or 6 years before she finally went. I'd rather she had gone earlier, happy and the fighter she was for so long, than the sad, angry, and confused woman she ended up becoming.

Be thankful you are having this visit with her and make the most of it :)

I will for sure! I always have a great time seeing her. I'm the only great grandchild from NB that goes up to see her. I've always been her fav lol which is great 'cause we always got to do so much together but it'll be harder when she goes because of our closeness. But at least I'll have lots of great memories I suppose.

I'M so excited that I have to share!

I just found out that one of my really good friends from highschool (who I unfortunately lost touch with) got married to her girlfriend!

I am just SO excited for her! *dances around room like a moron*

I always knew you had to watch the eyelids around your ratties, but who would figure wearing sandals would be such a hazard! Tomorrow its back to slippers!

crumbilina said:
I'M so excited that I have to share!

I just found out that one of my really good friends from highschool (who I unfortunately lost touch with) got married to her girlfriend!

I am just SO excited for her! *dances around room like a moron*

That is great news!! :D

Maple said:
I always knew you had to watch the eyelids around your ratties, but who would figure wearing sandals would be such a hazard! Tomorrow its back to slippers!

lol ratties love to nibble toes for some reason. little buggers

IT"S GREY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I'm a little south of Fort Nelson, BC. I thought my trac phone would work in Canada. Opps.

The buffalo are scary huge. The first one I saw was taller than my car. Seen 5 or 6 bears too, but they are tiny and scraggly down here!

Pink

UGH!
Why does my mom insist on telling my 94 year old (half senile) grandmother about the health of my father and then... LEAVE HER in tears and a mess. Then I have to clean up the mess! I can't smooth things out anymore. Things are bad. I can't lie to her and tell her things are good.
Ugh, I hate the position I am in now.

ugh...

Just ugh!

Back