Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just booked our flights for Vancouver! Now all I need to do is book the hotels and we're good!
142 more days till the convention 140 more days till vacation!

Ive just talked somebody into adopting a kitten from a rescue instead of buying one from a dreadful pet shop near here

wahoo!!

My good deed of the day

Mother Nature... you can't do that to us. You can't give us beautiful summer like weather and then throw snow and ice pellets at us. Please change your mind for Thursday's forecast. I may just not get up tomorrow.

I had a dream it snowed! I was wrong, but it is rainy. I like woke up crying from that awful dream, LMAO. How sad is that...

jorats said:
Wake up to a winter storm. 10 cm of snow, ice pellets, strong winds. Kill me now.
Keep it your way! I can handle the rain... and i just got my snow tires off

Moon said:
Had an awesome time with HsM and Zooy :D I almost hit another patron in the head with my flailing!
OMG the ponytail killed me!
"omg it's like a horse tail with a pony here and a pony at the end!"

Moon said:
Had an awesome time with HsM and Zooy :D I almost hit another patron in the head with my flailing!
and you would have anything less than a good time with moi involved???
LMAO! you SO almost took out that lady's head, and yes, that ponytail, IF it can be called that, lol, was intresting, ONLY in Peterborugh!
Also, Harry, was AWESOME!!!!
:bow: to Harry the server!!!

Moon said:

I got an "in your face" from Zooy about this evening out!

fgwasg.jpg

And a picture. LMAO. What dorks!

Back