Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work work... no more work! Working straight till Thursday 4pm... well not literally but you know what I mean.

My ribs and muscles in that area hurt badly after being sick on Thursday night. It is now Sunday and am hoping this pain will disappear soon. I can't laugh or cough without being in great pain. That is bad for someone with asthma as I tend to cough more than an average person. I was with friends yesterday and we kept laughing about each other's silliness. Therefore I had a terrible time. LOL!!!

I am not a trouble maker. I am more a peaceful person than anything else. In fact, I have a good mind and am able to understand why and how other people feel, think, reason or behave. My colleagues at work often ask me how I can manage to have such a skill. At my work, we often face situations where parents try to bully us or where children are simply unbearable. My colleagues think that I am a saint sometimes when they listen to what I have to say about some of these situations. They are always very surprised to see that I can still smile at these parents and treat them with respect. A good example is the fact that I understand Ozzy Osbourne without judging him. I didn't judge Joaquin Phoenix because of his strange behaviour last year.

I am not a trouble maker. However when someone provokes me it can become very nasty.

Parent and Tot swimming this afternoon.... so exicted!!!

Jack that takes a great skill to be like that. Your students and their parents are very lucky.

Since Debbie is dead and buried we decided Chat needed a new name. So, welcome to the new Max, who has severe issues with spam. Canned or on the internet.

I was going through Petsmart which I rarely do when a packaged treat caught my attention. A picture of a sweet rat on the front of it. Yogies. First ingredient: sugar. ARG!! Why do companies need to make treats that appeal to us with the packaging but yet be so very bad for our pets.

jorats said:
I was going through Petsmart which I rarely do when a packaged treat caught my attention. A picture of a sweet rat on the front of it. Yogies. First ingredient: sugar. ARG!! Why do companies need to make treats that appeal to us with the packaging but yet be so very bad for our pets.

I know what you mean!!! So instead of buying the yogurt drops I bought and all wood chew stick thingy ! No sugar :wink2:

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and
wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out
to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured,
educated and happy.

Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think,
Good grief, look how smart I am!

Yep, I'm a smart @ss.

jorats said:
educated and happy.

Yep, I'm a smart @ss.

So that's what it is. I was wondering.

jorats said:
educated and happy.

Yep, I'm a smart @ss.

LMAO :laugh4:

It's funny I tell people I buy dog treats for my rats and they look funny. I tell them I find them healthier then rat treats. But it's so true. That is when you buy ones with no meat, and low protein and low fat.

My new catchphrase is "Let's talk about it after nap." I swear, four year olds and their need to ask 8000000 questions right before they're supposed to be laying down for a nap. Drive me batty haha.

Cait said:
My new catchphrase is "Let's talk about it after nap." I swear, four year olds and their need to ask 8000000 questions right before they're supposed to be laying down for a nap. Drive me batty haha.

I'm so going to use that with my boys.

rofl Jo!

my boyfriend is actually useless (and im getting more fed up with it each day lol). "lets go to the cinema" he says, then doesnt bother to actually call me to arrange anything. I think he has decided to go to his friends house instead :roll:

jorats said:
Cait said:

I'm so going to use that with my boys.

It doesn't work too well, you'll have to say it at least 15 times before it sinks in.

Anyone else have exams soon? Mine start Monday.. ugh.. 11 exams over three weeks! Not sure how I'm going to survive.

Headed to see my big brother today! I haven't seen him since my wedding!

Crows are very beautiful birds. Most people find them ugly and evil but I have to disagree with this. They are big, really big black birds, a black so black that it seems there is some blue as well. I love seeing those beautiful birds fly. The only thing not so beautiful about them is their croak, croak noise.

Back