Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ewa it takes me forever to get rid of a cold too. It lasts weeks and then i think its gone and four days later it appears again for a few more weeks ><

Take some Vit. C or Echinacea

A fricken spider just ran up my leg :panic: :sad3:
Ive managed to go about 10 years without having a spider on me and then it just has to happen again doesnt it :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

It just kind of sneaks up on you... I hadn't even installed it on this computer until like two days ago. It's slowly becoming an addiction. I figure if I limit myself not by time but by achievement of actual Sim related goals, then I won't feel the urge to play for 8 million hours on end. I figure... :stickpoke:

Cheaper fix on my car today but apparently my tie rods are loose and need to be replaced... Along with the fact that I also need an oil change and my tires put back on this is going to be expensive!

Apparently we are going to have some freezing rain tomorrow and all kind of yucky weather. Usually I just hate it when that happens in the spring but since it is still so, so early and we don't have any more snow left, I can't care less if we have freezing rain tomorrow.

:joy: All the ratties are in together :joy:
Lily is happy to be in the big cage and have boys to bounce on :dance:
Ruby is happy to be back in the big cage with her boys :joy:
The boys were happy to have another girl in the cage but she wont stay still :wallbang: and since they are all over two years old they wish she would now just go to sleep like they do

:laugh4:

:dance: I have a new computer, :joy: my old one was about 8 years old, my new one is so fast, I can visit lots of farms on farmville now :giggle:

get better soon Jo :hugs:

Lina said:
:dance: I have a new computer, :joy: my old one was about 8 years old, my new one is so fast, I can visit lots of farms on farmville now :giggle:

...that alone is the best reason to get a new computer. :lol:

Back