NEW Brennlet pics posted ^_^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a good way to start my day as well, Dahlas! :nod:

Does anyone else think that Brenna may be a chocolate brown? Like a REALLY dark brown? She has such a brownish tinge to her sometimes and so do the babies...

OH YAY! I knew there was a reason to come to the library today!!!

Can't... stop... self... from... baby talking... cute... tiny... babies!!! Hewwow likkel babies!! You're so sweet, yes you are! Yes you are!

Awww look at their little tummies so cute and chubby and just so so so so lovely and adorable!!!!! That picture of Sarge just made me squeal in public! They are looking SO good! AHHH it's torture not being able to snorkle their bellies! AH!

Tell them though that we are getting our FN Monday and they will be coming into a fully furnished new big cage with lots of crazy brothers! Eee I am so excited!

I'll talk to my friend, Katherine, this weekend when she and I get together and see when she starts her summer schedule! I am hoping to get down there this month which means......... YOU'LL HAVE BRENNLETS THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*eeeeeee* YAY!

I really, really wish that Isla's tummy would show up in pics!! She has a PERFECT berkshire tummy except that she has a "loop" of white that goes up on her side like Atari's tummy, LOL!! It is absolutely precious!!

These three Brennlet ladies are up for adoption and Ktina is considering them. These pics are also for Ktina's mum who must give the go-ahead before anything can be arranged or planned. For whatever reason the Brennlets gorge themselves on HT blocks and look very, very, very full for a few hours after they eat. I gave them their blocks about 30 minutes before pics were taken, that's why they look so fat, LOL! Usually they look very nice and lean... and then they eat again! LOL!!

Atari is a very curious girl! She LOVES to run around and explore, but she also LOVES to ride around on your shoulder:
IMG_6059.jpg

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6061.jpg

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6065.jpg

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6067.jpg

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6073.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg

Moxie is quite shy and is very much a cuddler. While the other girls are out playing around in the cage, Moxie likes to stay curled up with Brenna or Willow. Moxie's markings are a little flash of white on her bellybutton and a small patch of white hairs on her chest (the same markings as her brother Java, only lighter). Moxie:
IMG_6098.jpg

IMG_6101.jpg

IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6107.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

PONG is a sweet girl, a bit shy like her sister, Moxie, and also very much a cuddler. She is very sweet and quiet ^_^:
IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6078.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6084.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6095.jpg

Sorry there are so many pictures... I thought the more the better so that Ktina's Mom could see the little darlings ^_^

Look at those fat tummys. :heart: Reminds of the pet lambs we have had, Their tummies were so fat after their bottles :D

Phoe has a tummy like Isla. :D Only she's fawn so...different on the top, hehe.

I love the tummies! That much more kissable. I know I've said it a bunch of times but I am so lucky I'm far away.

Back