NEW Brennlet pics posted ^_^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, it will be some time before they are here! You'll have lots of time to spend with them. :D They probably will be so big by the time I see them in person! *sigh*

Mwahahhaa I got my sister to agree to road tripping with me. :D Well driving, since your drive is more of a road trip than mine! LOL

:happydance: Sweet!! I've been trying to figure out how I can make the drive fit into my budget... How far away are you willing to drive? And do you think that your sister might be interested in a couple of babies? I would prefer if she wanted boys because you would be able to take them in if she couldn't handle them... No pressure at all... I'd just like if I could bring everyone in one go since I don't think I'd be able to get back there to drop off more if she decided that she did, in fact, want a couple of boys.

The Brennlets are HORRIBLE about using the litter box!! They just let it drop wherever they are!! I hope they get better about that because... GROSS!! LOL! I was watching a baby being all cute and suddenly he dropped a couple of raisins... not cute at all!! :sick2:

Well I know I can get to Omaha with little issue, further I'm not sure about, but I figure that cuts off 2 hours off of your time, right?

I still have to talk to Missy about the ratties, they are literally never home when I call, but I will call her tomorrow and see. Alyssa is the sister driving with me, and she just getting into rats (but Andi and Tip are "hers", we'll see how that works out). I have a friend, the same one who comes here a lot, and I can see if she wants babies, but I know she'd want girls because she is not a fan of the goolies. *sigh* But I'll see if I can sway her to boys just in case. She's about the only one I trust with rats; she had a few of my hamsters and doted on them until they passed on from old age. Hamsters aren't the same thing, but, she's proven she can handle it.

Aww silly Brennlets!! Litter boxes are for poops, silly beans! LOL But it sure means they'll fit right in here. *glares at pooing boys*

Omaha would be wonderful!!! Hey Minnow!! would you be able to drive to Omaha?

Yeah, Cait, definately talk to them... I trust your judgement so if you think she can handle them and wants them and is willing to commit to 2+ years of caring for them (yes I am being optimistic ^_^) then I would certainly be willing to bring them down as well. I'm fine with her wanting girls... I will just have to decide who I can't bear to part with. Not an easy decision but one that I do need to make.

Minnow, let me know (if you can make it to Omaha) who you are interested in ^_^

I **PROMISE** to post new pics tonight! I have a LOT of them on my camera that I need to take off and I'll take some new ones of the boys tonight! I'm really, really, really hoping to get individual pics of everyone but they never want to cooperate!! LOL!

I found this the cutest age but the hardest to get pictures of...One minute they are there the next minuet gone....You need a camera that can focus fast!!!!I can't wait to see new pictures.........

My eyes are soon going to be shut.....very busy day tomorrow......Oh well I will check in the morning.......seeing beautiful baby rattie faces wil be a great way to start a very busy day......

Crest pics from tonight!

Crest1.jpg

Crest2.jpg

Crest3.jpg

Crest4.jpg

Oh Willow Bean, Brenna did an incredible job with birthing & care and also producing beautiful & precious children.
Please give that girl a kiss for me!

I got some pics of the girls during out time but was only able to get a couple of individual pics >.<

The girlies were having such fun playing and being acrobatic between the cages!!

acrobatics1.jpg

ArentIcute.jpg

Lookma3legs.jpg

And Brenna is still nursing from time to time, LOL! Good for growing tummies, I'm sure but I don't know if it should still be going on... The babies turned 6 weeks on Tuesday night :sad3: all grown up!! Some even have adult fur growing nice and glossy black :sad3:

Nursing1.jpg

Nursing2.jpg

Nursing3.jpg

Babes in cages!
Prettygirls2.jpg

IMG_5908w.jpg

and sleeves (Peanut)
PrettyPeanut.jpg

Trying to escape the play area barricade:
Theplaytimebarrier.jpg

Some a bit more tactfully than others... *ahem* such naughty girls!! :
withthisweescape.jpg

Isla:
Isla1-2.jpg

Isla2-2.jpg

Isla3-1.jpg

Pong:
Pong.jpg

Lovely little girl ^__^
lookit.jpg

I'm also hoping to get a bunch of pics taken of my rat room this weekend but those will get posted in another already established thread... along with pics of my new vacuum!! I am so in love with my new set-up in my place! Right now, though, I feel like this:
IMG_6051.jpg

so I think I shall head to bed! I don't think I'll get to check this thread until well into tomorrow, so I hope everyone enjoys the pics!!

Back