NEW Brennlet pics posted ^_^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6202.jpg

IMG_6208.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

Sarge:
IMG_6214.jpg

Java:
IMG_6219.jpg

Seppy:
IMG_6223.jpg

Isla sporting a lovely scab given to her by Maverick :rant: :gaah: :panic: :wallbang:
IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6237.jpg

Sorry I don't have names on most of the pics... I didn't really pay attention to who I was taking pics of, LOL!

Did you notice that new, adlut coats are growing in? Most just have patches here and there of baby fuzz... :sad3: My babies are growing up!!!

IMG_6209.jpg

***ETA: That's my freaking awesome, new vacuum cleaner box in the background... It keeps the ratties from jumping ship onto the bookshelf and over the movie poster barrier >.<

Aww, even though they've grown up into healthy young ratties, they are still extremely adorable. :heart:

They are beautiful....I love black dumbos they are so adorable. What happened to little Isla? Her and Maverick had a little scuffle? That would have upset me to know end......I'm sure it upset you.
When I put my foster girls in with my girls I was watching so the foster girls wouldn't hurt my babies (who were twice their size) no matter how big they are still your babies.....
If you chance can you post a picture of Crest? I would love to see how big he is.......

Dahlas, I just posted in the behavior thread asking for help with Maverick's issues... She's just too aggressive sometimes. Isal was fine and the scab is much, much larger than the tiny cut below... she just has blood stuck to her fur that she freaks out about if anyone touches... just like a little kid :nod: I did freak out like crazy when it happened >.< Maverick got a 10 minute time out in the little cage. I'll get some pics of Crest (hopefully) tonight since I worked last night but don't work tonight. Here's a link to the other thread I posted about maverick:
http://www.jorats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4564

jo, My babies are growing so very fast!! I was excited to see them as babies but it is getting more and more exciting each day watching them grow into little rats! The boys are all SUPER cuddly and some can be VERY licky and the girls are so hyper sometimes but can be such cuddlers and area ALWAYS licking my hands! I think they learned from Willow :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank mamarat!! I think that your babies are absolutely the cutest things!!!

Thanks Squeak!! I'm hoping they keep getting cuter and cuter ^_^

Thank you Godmother! Would you like a couple? :stickpoke: LOL! They are getting cuter each day, I think! ^_^

I have unfortunate news regarding the Brennlets... Nearly all of them are still seeking homes. When I made the decision to let Brenna have her litter I had homes set up for many, many babies. Those fell through... one after another... and now I only have homes for the ones I am keeping and "maybe" Crest and a brother. cait PMed me earlier today and told me the unfortunate news, that she wouldn't be able to adopt her boys. She shared personal information with me about why she was unable and I don't feel that it is my place to tell everyone anything... I would also really appreciate if no one asked her. This isn't easy for her and she is thoroughly heart-broken about losing these babies that she has wanted and loved for so long. So, through absolutely no fault of her own, Cait is no longer able to adopt:
(These pics are from April 30th)
Septimus
Seppy1.jpg

Sarge:
Sarge2-1.jpg

or Java:
Java1.jpg

Homes are needed for those three boys as well as Tetris (maybe), Odin and Xavier. As for the girls; Atari, Moxie and PONG need homes. I can't possibly keep all 7 girls. For a LONG time now, my allergies have been murdering me. I hope to get on some meds soon that will help. If they help enough, I would love to keep all of the girls but I am also afraid that this would completely prevent me from adopting any more for a long, long time. :sad3:

If you live anywhere near Fargo, ND, please visit this link. If someone wanted to post this on goosemoose, I would appreciate it... I don't know anyone there and I would have to ask for help from jorats.com members in figuring out if applicants are good or not >.<
http://www.jorats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4577

I know from experience how difficult it is to find good homes...........I'm sorry Cait can't take them but things do happen and better for her to not take them then to regret her decision later. Good luck in finding home.....I hope it works out.

Finding homes is really a hard task. I'd suggest that you post pics in your adoption page as well. We have many guests and lurkers and some don't have access to this section of the forum.

Living on the other side of the globe is hard!
I wish I was able to help!

We (the shelter) had a call from a woman last week, she had 5 rats, one of them was a boy... they were together for a week until she noticed it. *sigh* Hope we don't have 4 preggo's

Back