NEW Brennlet pics posted ^_^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Printed like on printer paper or photo paper?

I know you can do online ordering at most places for picture pickup - like Zehrs, Walmart, Blacks (but i dont know if those translate over into the US...)
If you want them on paper you can always send the files over to staples and they'll print them out in their b&w or color...

those pictures are so cute! lol their so cute with their big ears and holy what a size diff on the last few pictures with the dad. the babies are like the size of his head lol

hmmm... Yeah, I want real pics, not just printed pics... We don't have aBlacks, but we have a Walgreens... My mom thinks I should be able to have them done there ^_^

I have pics of Cait's boys I took last night to share ^_^ I plan on doing a full photo shoot this weekend so I can post new, updated pics of everyone... These will have to do for now >.<

Seppy:
IMG_5885w.jpg

IMG_5886w.jpg

IMG_5887w.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

Sarge:
IMG_5892w.jpg

IMG_5893w.jpg

IMG_5903w.jpg

IMG_5906w.jpg

IMG_5905w.jpg

Java:
IMG_5872w.jpg

IMG_5873w.jpg

IMG_5876w.jpg

IMG_5878w.jpg

Oh look at those sweet little faces....oh please kiss them for me.....and look at the little goolies.......we don't have any more goolies. :wink:

LOL, Dahlas!! Yeah, their goolies are getting nice and big! A couple even have shiny ones... and a couple have ones that are heartshaped, LMAO!! It's hilarious! ^__^

HOW HOW HOW are they so cute?!?! It just doesn't seem possible to have that much cuteness! It really doesn't!!! That first pic of Sarge just is TOO CUTE!!! They are such good little models, hehehee! Love the strawberry prop! Do they like them? I'll have to keep some on hand once we get to KS.

I just showed the pictures to my sister via messenger and she went gaga! She loves them, hehee. Of course, not as much as I do!!!! ;) LOL

Would she like 2 boys as well? ^__^ That would be awesome LOL!

We are rearranging the whole apartment, I hope to take pics tonight, but your boys are LOVING all of the movement going on in here!

I actually was talking to Missy about taking a pair... But she is still so iffy about them that I don't want to find out later that they aren't getting taken care of right. My nephew really loves the boys when we are there, but it's getting them to commit that's the thing. Plus he's like... 7? I don't think he could handle it on his own yet. My sister at home (Alyssa) actually is taking responsibility for the two new guys (George and Alex), but they'll be in my room in my cage so it's actually not any different.

If you want I can check around in my area and see if anyone I know is interested. There's not too many people I'd trust, but it wouldn't hurt to ask those few people, right? LOL.

Edit: HAHA! It's good they love moving; they'll be doing some of it, LOL! Dreading two Mondays from now when I have to move all of my crap back to the house... 0.0 It's already all packed up. 0.0 This place is empty. It's getting it all to fit in my room back home that's going to be entertaining. :p

I would be fine with that but only if you really, truely trust them... I would hate to find out that someone decided that they couldn't handle them any longer and gave them up as food >.<

That's what I'm talking about; there are SO few people I feel I can truly trust, though, with pets. If I do find someone, I will make it VERY clear that if they have ANY doubts about them, and are even THINKING of rehoming them, they are to call ME and I will drive myself and pick them up as I know how special these babies are to you (and everyone here) and I would never ever forgive myself if anything ever happened to them because of my poor people judgement.

That said... Wow I can't think of anyone I like enough. :p I can try talking to Missy; she seems eager to learn and is very responsible; and I know Hunter would have a hay day.

If you really trust them and think that they would do a good job I would have no problem with your friends adopting a couple! Even if someone wanted girls, I really don't think that I will be able to keep all 7 girls, but I haven't decided who I would be able to give up yet... But we still have Xavier and Odin who need homes and I haven't heard from Ktina yet about if she wants boys or girls...

Most definately!! The babies aren't going anywhere for a while... We have to wait until I can save up some money to drive down to Kansas City to meet up with Cait! The babes are with us for a bit longer ^_^

Back