Moomoo <3 - New Pics Daily

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww, what a precious!!! Apple Cinnamon baby cereal, that sounds delicious and I can tell Luckly LOVES it. :D I think baby food and baby cereal is like dessert pudding to rats...they just love it. My boys cannot get enough of their baby rice cereal and baby foods. (I keep my baby foods for them in the fridge so they are chilled, and of course to keep them fresh).

So sweet, seeing him eat from that cute pink baby spoon..what a sweet face he has! :cloud9:

:) he certainly loves it. I make his cereal as I need it. Of course Moomoo gets some too :)
And the rest if my crew gets baby cereal once a week, Moomoo & Lucky get it everyday:)

Aww, well they are your special boys...they deserve it, right? :)

Yeah, I have the powdered Gerber Rice Cereal that I just add warm water to and mix up in a dish for my boys as I need it. Boy do they love that. Sometimes for quick oatmeal for them, I just spoon some quick dry oats into their dish, add some warm water and voila, warm oatmeal for breakfast, ha ha.

(and I wonder why Achilles is so fat...hmmm, let's see...) :oops:

The jarred baby food (like banana, peas, etc) has to be in the fridge after I open it of course.

Time for your daily dose of Moomoo & Lucky :)

Moomoo having some ensure :)

[BBvideo 450,375:1q7d3kns]http://youtu.be/OtDp2YaW2Cw[/BBvideo:1q7d3kns]

Lucky having some ensure :)

[BBvideo 450,375:1q7d3kns]http://youtu.be/nghe8rzZ7vY[/BBvideo:1q7d3kns]

Pictures :)
zyta7u5y.jpg

ady3ysy4.jpg
jepa2u5u.jpg
ydenyva5.jpg

nyqydesa.jpg
ruqevu8y.jpg

Awww, I loved the videos! Moomoo is a big boy and can drink his ensure out of the big boy bowl, heh heh! That was so cute! I love seeing Lucky licking up his syringe of Ensure too...such sweet faces and they look so happy when they are eating their nummies! :heart:

The photos were adorable...snuggle boys with their heads cuddled up together...ahhh! :cloud9:

Aww, well I am a sucker for rat videos and photos, always. People love to see photos and vids of other people's fur babies on this forum! :D

Vladina said:
Aww, well I am a sucker for rat videos and photos, always. People love to see photos and vids of other people's fur babies on this forum! :D

I am a sucker too!!
I find not a lot if ppl comment on posts anymore. Not mine anyways.

I also have another picture thread " Ratlover's ratties" ... Not sure if you seen that one, it's of my other babies :)

Ahh, no I have not seen that thread, I will have to go check that out!

Well sometimes I come on this forum several days in a row and then I am gone for ages. I try to check in here and there when I can and then I will be away from the forum for ages. I have to remind myself to come take a peek every so often!

Omg, they are all just gorgeous! Every single one of them, just adorable! You must be such a proud Mom! What sweetie pies!! :heart:

Only two pictures tonight, as I worked 12 hours today. Hubby cared for them all day & doesn't take pics like me :p

Lucky getting fed by hubby :)
me4uvu4e.jpg

Moomoo being silly
4a3uzaqu.jpg

We take the boys out in bed with us every morning for about an hour before we get up everyday. Moomoo just runs around like a little silly boy & lucky always flakes out on my pillow next to my head as I give him scratches.

Here he is
bemujyze.jpg

Back