Moomoo <3 - New Pics Daily

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vladina said:
Aww, I am sure you do! Well the nice thing I like to think about when getting bummed about the short life span of rats is that to them, every minute or hour of happiness, food, love and joy probably feels like a long, long time to them, so you can tell yourself, "Lucky has been with us for years in ratty time so it probably does feel to him (and Moomoo!) like he has known happiness for a long time with us." That kind of viewpoint always makes me feel better.

Rats live for the here and now and make every second count. They live life to the fullest. A wise lesson for us humans to remember for ourselves too.

Our two rescue boys have been with us since they were babies so they probably think they have been with Mommy and Daddy for about 120 years. :)

Your right :) ..thank you for cheering me up.

Speaking of Moomoo. I have a video & pictures of him, which I will upload soon. <3

Excellent! Looking forward to some Moomoo vids and photos! Poor Moomoo is probably thinking, "Heeeyyy...what's with all the fuss and cooing over Lucky? Whattabout ME?" :D

MooMoo: Yeah... Lucky's not that great. Why don't you want the people of the rat forum to see my bootiful face instead, Mom? :lol:

:lol: Exactly! Well, video and photos are coming soon from the Bootiful Moomoo...he will get his time in the spotlight. :giggle:

:giggle:

As promised, Moomoo videos... Lucky May have wormed his way in some, hehe & please excuse my annoying voice.

[BBvideo 450,375:rpgy0e6y]http://youtu.be/m0G_Hf7g8ig[/BBvideo:rpgy0e6y]
[BBvideo 450,375:rpgy0e6y]http://youtu.be/9RxmN0TdML4[/BBvideo:rpgy0e6y]

[BBvideo 450,375:rpgy0e6y]http://youtu.be/88XVsXUSt3U[/BBvideo:rpgy0e6y]

[BBvideo 450,375:rpgy0e6y]http://youtu.be/LydOgj7MTlc[/BBvideo:rpgy0e6y]

And of course, pictures :)

e3emu8en.jpg
emerasy8.jpg

e5yrata7.jpg

He doesn't stay still enough for many <3

And a few of both of them together <3
2ese6e4y.jpg
4ytuzuny.jpg

6y6ybu2a.jpg

ynuna5uh.jpg

Vladina, you're so right. You've cheered me up and I wasn't even aware I was down. It's nice to think that their short lives aren't so short for them. :)

Lovely videos and pictures, as always!

Hooray for Moomoo! :joy: My husband and I just watched the videos and we were baby talking at your boys the whole time, ha ha. Your voice is not annoying at all, in fact, you should compare how you sound to ME when I talk to my boys. My baby talk goes above and beyond, heh heh! We also thank the boys for their kisses just like you do. :)

Moomoo is just a sweetheart! He has those beautiful dumbo ears that melt me every time and the stripe down his face is so precious. I loved seeing him grooming in his green igloo...he looked so fat and content sitting on his rear to groom himself. Such a treat to watch! :cloud9:

And...those photos of Lucky and Moomoo together with Lucky tucking his head underneath Moomoo's chin...so sweet! They love each other.... :heart:

these rats are just the cutest! I also showed my boyfriend and he got all soppy - yay for rat pics and videos!!

I forgot to mention that Moomoo & Lucky only live in a cage when we sleep, as soon as we get out of bed, they come out until it's bed time again, sometimes they even get to sleep with us :)
We just set all their toys up & go on about our day. They loves it.

Wow, another similarity! We do the same thing with our two boys...they have their "home base" or "ratty condo" but they spend about 90 percent of their time in their "day village" as we call it which is basically their out-of-cage play area with hidey huts, play toys, boxes, etc, where we put out separate water and food/treats for them since they spend so much time there. :)

So they get instant run around exercise in their day play area and they are also in the same area where my husband and I spend most of our time, so we are always just a couple of steps away from them. We also use the same phrase you used..."they loves it." :D (Or as in one of my babies saying, "MOM! More oatmeal, pleeze, I loves it!" :lol:

I DID notice what a great area Moomoo and Lucky have in your videos! It looks so terrific and open for them, with lots of fun places to hide/groom and snuggle. (They sure seem to love the jumbo green igloos and that play log! It is so cute too.) Those are two very lucky boys!

Vladina said:
Wow, another similarity! We do the same thing with our two boys...they have their "home base" or "ratty condo" but they spend about 90 percent of their time in their "day village" as we call it which is basically their out-of-cage play area with hidey huts, play toys, boxes, etc, where we put out separate water and food/treats for them since they spend so much time there. :)

So they get instant run around exercise in their day play area and they are also in the same area where my husband and I spend most of our time, so we are always just a couple of steps away from them. We also use the same phrase you used..."they loves it." :D (Or as in one of my babies saying, "MOM! More oatmeal, pleeze, I loves it!" :lol:

I DID notice what a great area Moomoo and Lucky have in your videos! It looks so terrific and open for them, with lots of fun places to hide/groom and snuggle. (They sure seem to love the jumbo green igloos and that play log! It is so cute too.) Those are two very lucky boys!

Haha. Wow!

Our other out time area for our two other groups is in our main area where we are always too, as well, so we are only a few steps away :)

Lucky n Moomoo have our bed :giggle:

We also have food n water dishes to be kept out for out time :)

Wow, those photos show a much better "aerial view" of their play area and it looks great! Aren't beds the best for ratty play areas?? Very nice area for them!

Back