Lilith arrives and ....Pics Oct 19th :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
henry's_mum said:
So how many of these GORGEOUS boys have an adopter so far hun?
They are sweet!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
and with mums sweet personality, they'll be wee charmers as well!!!
:cheeky:

I have no confirmed adopters at this time. :sad3: These are wonderful little boys too...

I would gladly take 2 if I was closer to you :(

I'm currently working on getting Tim to agree to us taking home two little peepers - working as smartly as I can (working hard would just result in him digging in his heels, because of course he's a man! lol)

Do we have names for the wee littles yet, or are we going to use some kind of number/naming scheme so we know who's adopted or who's not?

Well tonight's photoshoot was a bit of an exercise in futility. It ended up being a sexy rexy photoshoot as most of the hoodie boys pics were them running out of the frame or all blurry. :laugh4:

Hoodie babies at 26 days old
hoodie3sep11.jpg

hoodie2sep11.jpg

fuzzybuttsep11.jpg

baby1sep11.jpg

hoodiesep11.jpg

Mork
Morksep11.jpg

This wee boy didn't want to be bothered by me while eating his carrot. :lol:
hoodiemycarrotsep11.jpg

hoodiemycarrot2sep11.jpg

hoodiessep11.jpg

And the rexy monsters

The biggest boy
biggerrex3sep11.jpg

biggerrex4sep11.jpg

biggerrexsep11.jpg

rexyboyssep11.jpg

The middle brother
Middlerex2sep11.jpg

middlerexsep11.jpg

middlerex3sep11.jpg

The wee boy I am rapidly falling for :heart:
smallrexsep11.jpg

smallrex2sep11.jpg

Smallrex3sep11.jpg

Some of the family :mrgreen:
babiessep11.jpg

:heart: :heart:

M0onkist said:
I'm currently working on getting Tim to agree to us taking home two little peepers - working as smartly as I can (working hard would just result in him digging in his heels, because of course he's a man! lol)

Do we have names for the wee littles yet, or are we going to use some kind of number/naming scheme so we know who's adopted or who's not?

It's a "guy" thing sweetie. Men suffer from analysis paralysis more than women do, so he is turning the pros and cons of rat ownership over and over in his mind.

Just sit back and watch him turn into a twister. :)

(Toto.... I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore...)

jennifervb said:
M0onkist said:

It's a "guy" thing sweetie. Men suffer from analysis paralysis more than women do, so he is turning the pros and cons of rat ownership over and over in his mind.

Just sit back and watch him turn into a twister. :)

(Toto.... I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore...)
:laugh4:

lilspaz68 said:
I forgot to upload her nesting pics, so I'll post them tonight so you can all see what she is like :roll:

but for now...BABIES!

I had a horrible time with the babies this morning; it was pure hell trying to figure out which pics to use
cheeky.gif

These babies are calm and very very cuddly…brave and friendly…they just might be my nicest rescue litter ever..hehe.

I sit on the floor beside the table and let them explore my face or my hands…they even lined up for me (well most of them)
babylineupsep4.jpg

A little tongue from the rexy boy on the right
rextonguesep4.jpg
laughing7.gif

Bruxxing
babybruxxingsep4.jpg

Look at all those big feet!
babybigfeetsep4.jpg

Rexy boys, or Lilith Mini-me’s :D
rextastyfingersep4.jpg

rexsep4.jpg

rex2sep4.jpg

And The Hand came back
BabiestheHandsep4.jpg
rofl.gif

Even I am like…
thud.gif

Ok I have decided I shall take them all. Lyndsy said she would help with transport :wink2: :cheeky: :giggle: :nod:

Back