Lilith arrives and ....Pics Oct 19th :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwwwww! :D

I don't know if I can wait!!! How much longer do I have to wait until they're neutered/ready to come to me? :bunnydance:

Also, I keep forgetting to measure those cages for you. Just nudge me or something and I'll remember! Haha.

In that first baby "Wrassling" picture, it looks like one of 'em got ahold of the other one, and the whiskers look like skin folds :laugh4:

Dahr555 said:
In that first baby "Wrassling" picture, it looks like one of 'em got ahold of the other one, and the whiskers look like skin folds :laugh4:

My boyfriend really though that XD

Just got one pic of wee Lilith :heart:

Lilithoct14.jpg

Joanne said:
I really think all those ratties should be named 'Yoda'. They look so sad and scrawny with those big old ears!

Lilith sad? She may look sad, because one eye is bothering her (using ointment to start) but she's happy and bright as long as she has a wheel to run in 24./7, some hairy rats to cuddle up with etc. :happydance:

I think I will re-intro her back to her boys...she's not fond of huge rat piles where she gets stepped on..she will always be wee and nekkid. :cheeky:

I have 4 mins to toss the baby boy pics up, then I am out the door with Lilith and Aylinn to have Lilith's eye checked out today. :p

The boys are mucho bigger but still babies! Moon agrees, since she played with them for almost an hour yesterday :giggle: I'll put the names down when I get to work :D

Babyboysoct19.jpg

YodaLambertadnnewstgettingspettedon.jpg

Lambert1oct19.jpg

NewtandPuckoct19.jpg

NewtandRipleyoct19.jpg

Ripleyoct19.jpg

babyboys2oct19.jpg

I've been following these pics of the kids for 44 PAGES?!? Wow! Those little guys are so cute! Good thing you are so far away because when I showed the pictures to Neal, he said NO without me even asking. LOL! Plus I've got all intact girls...

And well wishes to Lillith today for her eye appointment. Please let us know what the doc says.

Anita

Auntie Moon loves you Puck! And Heart Butt! (Chelle, I am Heart Butt's godmother. Sorry you didn't get a choice. LOL)

gramma2jaak said:
I've been following these pics of the kids for 44 PAGES?!? Wow! Those little guys are so cute! Good thing you are so far away because when I showed the pictures to Neal, he said NO without me even asking. LOL! Plus I've got all intact girls...

And well wishes to Lillith today for her eye appointment. Please let us know what the doc says.

Anita

Dr. Munn called here and said to me "Well about Aylinn...". :shock: :shock: He had picked up Aylinn and said to his assistant "both of these eyes are perfect!".
Well after much finagling and finessing, Dr Munn was finally able to see Liliths' eye, and the ball looked fine but the tissue was inflamed around it.

Soo since ointment was a useless endeavor on my part, I get to try eye drops on the wee-est beast with the strongest eyelids and super strong and grabby arms that push you away from her eye. Even Dr Munn wishes me much luck. :doh:
She will also be on baytril just in case. But Lilith (and Aylinn) have stolen yet another heart. :heart: :heart:

Moon said:
Auntie Moon loves you Puck! And Heart Butt! (Chelle, I am Heart Butt's godmother. Sorry you didn't get a choice. LOL)

That's okay :)
You can come visit! But you know Godmothers give Christmas gifts, right? They'll be expecting something, now. :giggle:

ugh is the eye drops that kind of gel stuff? its awful if it is and i dont blame her if she pushes it away >< i had to use gel eye drops on my eyes before and its bloody awful, makes you feel blind for ages

lilspaz68 said:
gramma2jaak said:

Anita

Dr. Munn called here and said to me "Well about Aylinn...". :shock: :shock: He had picked up Aylinn and said to his assistant "both of these eyes are perfect!".
Well after much finagling and finessing, Dr Munn was finally able to see Liliths' eye, and the ball looked fine but the tissue was inflamed around it.

Soo since ointment was a useless endeavor on my part, I get to try eye drops on the wee-est beast with the strongest eyelids and super strong and grabby arms that push you away from her eye. Even Dr Munn wishes me much luck. :doh:
She will also be on baytril just in case. But Lilith (and Aylinn) have stolen yet another heart. :heart: :heart:

:laugh4: She sounds like Sally! Have you ever given eye drops to anyone before, or just ointment? Our vet says that drops would be difficult to put in, but WAY easier than ointment.

And I have no doubt Lilith and Aylinn have stolen another heart! They are cuties!!

Back