Lilith arrives and ....Pics Oct 19th :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

I will post more pics tomorrow night, but for now, I will post the pics of Peaches and her new friend Theo. :mrgreen:

TheoandPeachesaug3.jpg

TheoandPeaches2aug3.jpg

Everyone adores her, even Yogurt, who licks and gently grooms her. :heart:

Changed my mind, I'll put up a few tonight

Peaches arrives
PeachesinPatshandsaug3.jpg

Liddle baby belly
Peachesbellyaug3.jpg

Peaches2aug3.jpg

Grooming
Peaches6aug3.jpg

Peaches and Emmy
PeachesandEmmy4aug3.jpg

PeachesandEmmy3aug3.jpg

PeachesandEmmyaug3.jpg

More grooming
Peaches3aug3.jpg

Zoom, zoom
Peaches5aug3.jpg

Peaches4aug3.jpg

Emmy using Theo as a stepping stone with Peaches and Zoey
Rattymeleeaug3.jpg

Pretty Emmy
Emmyaug3.jpg

Even more grooming
Peaches7aug3.jpg

Someone is sleepy :D
Peachesanothercouchdwelleraug3.jpg

She couldn't have wound up in a happier home!

She was so busy checking out all the amenities of the cage, grooming everyone and getting groomed BY everyone - she barely had time to say goodbye!

It's hard to be sad when she's in such an amazingly happy and loving home. She seems to like Theo and Yogurt especially - with Theo it's nice because he usually sleeps on the bottom level with the aspen, while all the others sleep up top (so he has company now, and I'm sure Peaches loves him for the big warm squish that he is), and Yogurt's just decided that Peaches is HERS to lick!! It's really adorable!

We are weighing Peaches just in case, since she was in with an intact male for 2-3 weeks...she is very young, but you never know do you?

Last night's weight - 145 g (but she was squirming around so it's more of a guess)
This morning - 7:15 am - 154 g

I just treated her with a titch of Revolution just in case. My crew were treated less than a month ago, so I am not worried about them, and left it overnight so she could relax and settle in. And yes, Yogurt finds her very tasty and even stopped eating their breakfast oatmeal (kiwi today) to give her a few licks. Peaches adores Theo most of all...he's her comfy, quiet rock, and even he gives her a few gentle licks, but not when she's trying to groom or anything annoying like that. :roll:

Arlene tells me she doesn't mind the name change but wants to know what it will be changed TO. :lol:

Both Emmy
Emmyaug4.jpg

and the girly formerly known as Peaches would like to know.
Peachesaug4.jpg

Sooo...any suggestions? :cheeky:

melon, she's a double rex :)

Aw, I like that name (Lilith, I mean) - and if she's happy with it, then it's perfect!

And yes, she'll be a Monster, I'm sure!

Keep us coming with the weight updates! Please tell me her belly has not stayed big!!! O.O

M0onkist said:
Aw, I like that name (Lilith, I mean) - and if she's happy with it, then it's perfect!

And yes, she'll be a Monster, I'm sure!

Keep us coming with the weight updates! Please tell me her belly has not stayed big!!! O.O

she was a squirmy 145 on Monday night, and a staid 154 grams tonight, lets see about tomorrow night :)

Back