Lilith arrives and ....Pics Oct 19th :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40 Days Old…woah! When did this happen? Almost 6 weeks old! Still widdle babies to me though
beatingheart.gif

These boys are such happy, friendly, bouncy babies…my couch looks like it’s infested when they are out playing…LOL. Then I go near and the Human Magnet goes off…
giggle.gif

Look who’s here guys!!!
babies2sep23.jpg

It’s the Tasty Human again
babies3sep23.jpg

Babies6spe23.jpg

Looks like a hoodie tower
babies1sep23.jpg

Little Yoda is getting a wee bald spot (right)
Babies7sep23.jpg

Little Yoda launches himself onto me whenever I am close enough
Yodasep23.jpg

babies10sep23.jpg

Just like his momma, Sully (Monsters Inc.) rears on command and shows off his cute tatty bits
grin.gif

babies9sep23.jpg

baby2sep23.jpg

baby3sep23.jpg

It's a good thing you are so far away from me...I would snatch them up in a split second. :thud: Those little rexy boys are not helping me at all...lol, my desire for a boy that is. :giggle:

oooh look at that heart! :heart:

im sure in one pic somewhere it looks like a rexy babe has a similar lookin shape on his butt too.. ill have to have a browse again

ryelle said:
oooh look at that heart! :heart:

im sure in one pic somewhere it looks like a rexy babe has a similar lookin shape on his butt too.. ill have to have a browse again

Sully the middle rex does!! Its a bit flatter, more artistic than realistic like our little HB, but still a heart :heart:

Possible adopter for 2 others, and Lynds is taking 3, Mork, another hoodie TBA and Lambert the biggest rexy boy. Looks like Yoda, Puck and Sully are staying here with their mom (once they are neutered)

It is great that some of the boys and Lilith are staying.....It is so hard to part with them all. I am missing my fosters so much it hurts. I am glad they all ended up with great homes where they are getting lots of love and attention.....but I really expected to end up keeping a couple of them.....Now that they have all been adopted I have GGMR so bad I can hardly stand it........Course it means I have more time to spend cuddling and playing with my own rats....and we all love that.
I am going to TRY and hold out until after January (made hubby a promise not to add any new family members this year) He doesn't mind fosters at all....but I have to at least try and look like I am looking for homes :)

henry's_mum said:
So Mork and Lambert have names, we'll need a pic of the 3rd boy to have a name for him too!
:cheeky:
They are ADORABLE babies hun.

this weekend I will watch whom they like the best of the other hoodies...I *think* its this fella

availboy1Csep16.jpg

cute butt on the right
avabilboy2Csep16.jpg

Back