Lilith arrives and ....Pics Oct 19th :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
Lilith's little crew got active and playful very very fast, so tonight they got moved to an R-680 :)

Lilithscrewsnewcagesep2.jpg

They all look so teeny in it, but that won't last long :roll:
babies3sep2.jpg

babies2sep2.jpg

babyyumsep2-1.jpg

babybrotherssep2.jpg

Lilithandarexybabysep2.jpg

Babyclimbsep2.jpg

Babyteethsep2.jpg

babychewingfingersep2.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That is the cutest little clan.... look at that little fuzz bundle tasting Shelagh's fingers. :love6:

Is it just me or do the baby rexes seem to be more curly then mom? I know Lilith has really short but seemly straight hair.

It could also just be the pic, but in the 4th pic he seems rather curly...

I forgot to upload her nesting pics, so I'll post them tonight so you can all see what she is like :roll:

but for now...BABIES!

I had a horrible time with the babies this morning; it was pure hell trying to figure out which pics to use
cheeky.gif

These babies are calm and very very cuddly…brave and friendly…they just might be my nicest rescue litter ever..hehe.

I sit on the floor beside the table and let them explore my face or my hands…they even lined up for me (well most of them)
babylineupsep4.jpg

A little tongue from the rexy boy on the right
rextonguesep4.jpg
laughing7.gif

Bruxxing
babybruxxingsep4.jpg

Look at all those big feet!
babybigfeetsep4.jpg

Rexy boys, or Lilith Mini-me’s :D
rextastyfingersep4.jpg

rexsep4.jpg

rex2sep4.jpg

And The Hand came back
BabiestheHandsep4.jpg
rofl.gif

Even I am like…
thud.gif

I keep showing my husband pictures of the babies, and he asked me last night "when is she sending us our rexy boy?" :cheeky: So I informed him that we would have to take 2 and he say " no prob".

There is just something special about rattie babies, and Lilith's boys are sooo sweet. I wish I lived closer to you.

LOL, I love that Hanwell!!

Aw, so cute!!!!! This thread needs a serious THUD warning these days! ::fans self:: That is just waaaaaaay too much cuteness loaded into those photos!!

And the rexies are REALLY starting to look like Lilith miniatures - lookit those EARS!!

So back to my Mad Nester. Jorats ordered and sent this lovely little snakeskin pattern cushion to Carina Snake Biter but Carina has shared it with others. Its a bit worn now, but I threw it on the couch...2 seconds later...

Liliththemadnester2sep1.jpg

Liliththemadnester1sep1.jpg

What do you mean it won't fit? You said the rest wouldn't fit either!
Lilith-whattayameanitwontfitsep1.jpg

Back