Juno and company

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous babies; I just melt all over the floor when I see them. :thud: Love the closeups of faces and feetums! :love7:

With two litters of sweet babies to watch, I am having to take pills to prevent GGMR. My hubby has BNGMR (Better NOT Get More Rats); he might have caught it from Dahlas' hubby.

Godmother said:
Gorgeous babies; I just melt all over the floor when I see them. :thud: Love the closeups of faces and feetums! :love7:

With two litters of sweet babies to watch, I am having to take pills to prevent GGMR. My hubby has BNGMR (Better NOT Get More Rats); he might have caught it from Dahlas' hubby.

:laugh4: that's too funny

Day 5 - we have ears! :D
All the light kids - I see NO differences in colour, yet....
IMG_7944.jpg

one of the black eye's bubs beside a ruby eyed bub - same colour?
IMG_7945.jpg

Darked eyed bub, light eyed bub and HOODIE :heart: the only one in the bunch and significantly lighter:
IMG_7946.jpg

This dark-eyed bub looks lighter than their light eyed counter part? waaaaaa? (dark eyed on left...)
IMG_7947.jpg

then random cuteness - and ears! :heart: we've got 11 standards I do believe
IMG_7950.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg

IMG_7956.jpg

IMG_7957.jpg

ears ears ears
IMG_7959.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7961.jpg

sausage4ever said:
They're so lovely, I can't get over how freakin' adorable they are.

How many light boys and how many dar? And the petite HOODED is a ???

lol uuuuugh - i have no idea! I want to say 2-3 light boys.... and the 2-3 is because i cant remember if the hoodie is a boy or a girl! :giggle:
Im just waiting for my hands to warm up before I go snuggle the bubs today - 2 hours in a barn/out by the track really has a way of leaving you chilly! *shiver*

ok! baby snuggle for this afternoon - accomplished :D

We've got 4 dark bubs, with two of them seeming much darker than the others, but oddly the darkest is NOT a black eyed baby?? She (i think?) must be a dark mink...

Our lil Hoodie has darkened up a smidge a bit i think and is a boy :)

So we've got:
5 Boys:
2 darks, one ruby eyed, one black eyed - selfs or veriberks....
1 hooded :heart:
2 lighter ones :)

6 Girls:
2 dark ones, again one ruby, one black eyed - and one is totally lighter than the other
4 light bubbies :)

Pics to follow!
You can totally see differences in the lights today....3 seem a different colour from the other 3 - it doesnt really show on camera i dont think....the waiting continues!

day 6! lil peach fuzzies :heart: :heart:
I've talked to Brian and I think, there is a good chance that we will be keeping two of these kids.... not sure if we'll take two boys or a boy and a girl....or any lol, I guess we'll have to see how things go with finding the rest homes :D *nudge nudge*

PICS!
all the light kids - 3 are totally a different colour than the other 3; 3 "darker" and 3 pinker lol
IMG_7984.jpg

all the dark bubs: you can see the hoodie and the second on the right are a bit lighter dark - the lighter self is a black eyed baby...
IMG_7988.jpg

Randoms:
IMG_7979.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg

lil teeny baby between two others:
IMG_7981.jpg

THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS :thud: :
IMG_7992.jpg

Maybe a sleepy little Mink self named Red???? :wink2:
IMG_8000.jpg

IMG_8001.jpg

They are soooo cute! I love the close ups! I think my fav part watching babies grow is when their nose and around the mouth start to be more prominent. So cute!

Back