Juno and company

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lots of random cuteness today! squirmy little worms!
first Juno!
IMG_8131.jpg

already they're pushing their momma out of the way!
IMG_8075.jpg

Fuzzy bums!
IMG_8100.jpg

IMG_8106.jpg

IMG_8082.jpg

Noses!
IMG_8112.jpg

IMG_8114.jpg

IMG_8118.jpg

Randoms:
IMG_8078.jpg

IMG_8083.jpg

IMG_8088.jpg

IMG_8090.jpg

IMG_8098.jpg

sweet little Doc :heart:
IMG_8104.jpg

Boys:
IMG_8121.jpg

Everyone!
IMG_8127.jpg

Cityratt said:
lots of random cuteness today! squirmy little worms!
IMG_8082.jpg
I know! that pic makes me giggle - like he/shes too chunky to make it over :giggle:

does anyone else think that some of their whiskers look bent? like not curly. but. bent? :scratch:

Cityratt said:
:joy: :joy: :joy:
I just got back from the gym, and while I was there Brian came home from work - I walk through the door and he hands me a piece of paper....Its a receipt he's printed from an online purchase!!! He heard me talking about how hard it would be to give up all the babies that I've come to love so much so he went out and bought a cage that would be big enough to hold Cotterpin, Cantus, Juno AND all the other boys!

..they're my babies......and the option to keep them all, well lets just say it made me cry, and STILL makes me cry thinking about it.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

OMG!! :thud:

You've got quite the rainbow litter there. I can not wait for there fur to really come in! I am so excited!!!
Since I can't take in any babies of my own (totally missing having them), I am living vicariously through you!

sprite71 said:
Cityratt has GGMR.... lol...

Adorable bubs......

I KNOW! It went form "FIND HOMES FOR EVERYONE"
to "Find homes for all the babies ill keep Juno"
to "Ok, we just need to find homes for the girls" and that in itself is hard enough but i REALLY do have to respect my own boundaries, ok, well, my own MAXIMUM boundaries....

day 10:
IMG_8156.jpg

lil bubby has a secret for Juno :D
IMG_8160.jpg

Randoms:
IMG_8165.jpg

IMG_8166.jpg

IMG_8170.jpg

IMG_8173.jpg

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8190.jpg

IMG_8179.jpg

Red :heart:
IMG_8207.jpg

IMG_8205.jpg

IMG_8203.jpg

Doc wanted to say hi to Auntie Shel :cuddle:
IMG_8184.jpg

Girls:
IMG_8195.jpg

Boys:
IMG_8212.jpg

Everyone:
IMG_8177.jpg

Any thoughts on the colours guys?

I thought so too about the black, but...i think the possibility of black is out of the question...Red is the darkest, and she sure looks brown to me (how come they NEVER show up right in pictures?) but with that being said she's a ruby eye - which would mean she cant be black? *sigh*

Genetics are so easy on paper :?

Cityratt said:
I thought so too about the black, but...i think the possibility of black is out of the question...Red is the darkest, and she sure looks brown to me (how come they NEVER show up right in pictures?) but with that being said she's a ruby eye - which would mean she cant be black? *sigh*

Genetics are so easy on paper :?

PM Sorraia to look at them :) They are ALL gorgeous!!

Back