Juno and company

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys :hugs: ugh yesterday was a poopy day....

but i checked on everyone this morning, and we still have 11! there is one smaller girl but she has a nice milk band and is pink and screams ( :D ) and no one was pushed aside this morning - although June does seem to knock a couple of the chunky monkies aside to give the others a chance.
Just a few pics before work:
5 boys?
IMG_7875.jpg

the smallest girl :heart: :
IMG_7879.jpg

and her with the other girls - shes the one on the bottom in the middle - teeny girl:
IMG_7883.jpg

I know! That happens around.....5days?

I keep telling myself i can see their skin getting darker, but, thenagain maybe its organs lol some of the"light eyed" bubs seem to have darker eyes so either their red is coming in or im making things up :)

sausage4ever said:
What's this, an uneven amount of boys?? Juno why do you tease me so?

I think I see some colours coming in but who knows I'm bias towards blacks.

well, lol, only 2 can be black - everyone else has to be something else.....because only two have black eyes :)

They are soooooo cute! I've noticed on our babies that they're starting to get the velvet feel and they're 6 days old So you'll have to wait till then to feel fur I think lol

Day 4 :D
Sibling Love :heart:
IMG_7891.jpg

Ickle faces
IMG_7893.jpg

feetums
IMG_7894.jpg

all minks? The ones with the grey arrows are the dark eyed bubs, and the ones with the pinky arrows are light eyed and none of them seems darker than the other....
IMG_7896.jpg

the whole gang:
IMG_7898.jpg

Brian holding his first baby :heart:
IMG_7906.jpg

Mittfull of boys:
IMG_7910.jpg

IMG_7913.jpg

teeny girl:
IMG_7914.jpg

Sisterly Love :D
IMG_7920.jpg

Mittful of girls:
IMG_7921.jpg

everyone :D
IMG_7933.jpg

Everyone plus mommy :)
IMG_7938.jpg

So adorable... the dark eyes might be blacks, the lighter eyes are probably minks, the really light eyes could be beige or pews or himi/siamese.

Back