Her eye is going to burst! Update: RIP

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are both in my thoughts ... it is going to be a long night for both of you ....
hope your vet is available asap in the morning
Glad you have Lilspaz68 and Jorats to help you through this

:hugs:

Got through the night without her eye exploding, thank goodness. Was able to get her to the vet first thing this morning. He only does surgeries on Fridays, but he made an exception in her case, and she's currently getting her eye removed right now. Should hear back in a couple hours.

LOL, the vet wanted to make sure that I'd be alright with the fact that they couldn't make an artificial eye that small. Apparently its a big deal with cat and dog owners. And I probably shouldn't have made so many jokes about her looking like a pirate with that scar-like white blaze near her eye. Now she'll really look like a swashbuckler.

Wish her luck. I absolutely hate having my kiddos go under anesthesia.

Yay for Pirates! Healing vibes for the girl. I am so glad it stayed intact while waiting for the vet.

That is great news. Poor girl. Cant wait to see pictures of her, I need that other image out of my mind. Give her lots of goodies and kisses tonight.

WOW.... an eye like that would have sent me into cardiac arrest!!! I've never seen anything like it! :shock:

Thanks for sharing (even though I have just lost any appetite for a late lunch... lol.... :sick2: )

I'm so happy that Jez is ok. Poor baby. Any idea what caused it? :hugs:

Back