Game -- The shacker below me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I like chocolate every once in a while. But definitely not addicted. I am addicted to frozen yogurt.

The shacker below me goes bare foot as much as they possibly can.

Maybe my feet are a teensy bit chilly, but not enough to make me haul the blanket out from under two of my kitties. Yet...

The Shacker below me bought a steam distiller so they could remove all the chemicals from the drinking water for their ratties.

Nope.. mine get tap water: P We have pretty nice water aroudn here, up from the mountain springs.

THe shacker belwo me has a cold adn hates being sick :(

hhaha no. but i don't hate it or anything. i just recently watched the last two though. and i gotta say, they're pretty good. minus the fact that vampires still sparkle -_-

the shacker below me has to work today?

Thankfully no, I don't have to work weekends any more.(Used to for a long time...)

The Shacker below me is actually spending time at home today, puttering around, doing laundry and planning on cleaning the ratties' cage.

That was yesterday for me. Well we got a single CN yesterday, so it was laundry and set up day yesterday. Now its litter training and spoiling day.

The shacker below me is planning treat herself and go to the spa or for a massage soon.

Well I'm not, I've actually never been to the spa :p

The Shacker below me is excited for the weekend to end, & the weekdays to begin.

I am a dog training apprentice, volunteer with several dog rescues and work in a dog grooming salon...safe to say I love dogs.

The shacker below me has a tattoo?

I have never actually seen this movie, although I've heard of it plenty.

The Shacker below me is multi-tasking right now, alternating between their computer and texting on their phone...

Haha yes!

The shacker below me is patiently (well... perhaps not so patiently :p) waiting for the new Star Trek movie to come out! :D

Lol cook meh not so much but I do love to bake :)

The shacker below me wishes they had more time to read a really good book

Back