Game -- The shacker below me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do indeed, everything about fussing over my ill rat has taken plenty of time out of my calendar :(

The shacker below me would like to take up a foreign language.

True! Any time I see the Rosetta Stone advertised on TV, I want to order it. But I'm a slacker, so haven't yet.

The Shacker below me is going visiting this Easter weekend.

Yes! I am so ready for spring. I am ready to clean up my deck and eat lunch in the sun and hang my laundry on the clothesline.

The shacker below me bites their nails?

yes, but im always afraid it will give me worms so calmed down on it, and a developed and obsession with nail polish.

the shacker below me is sick today?

Nope, not sick today. Just the regular allergies that make me sneeze all the time...

The Shacker below me just had surgery done on one of their ratties.

Oh I totally do!!! I have so much I want to do but the weather distracts me from it!!

The shacker below me would love to go on a vacation right now!

well my familys going to halifax for a ringette tournament this week and i have the week off work and am staying at their house. so i kinda have a vacation right now? lol
the shacker below me watches the show american horror story?

Yesyesyesyes. I am completely obsessed with American Horror Story. :heart: :heart: :heart:

The shacker below me wants to get married ASAP! (I'm watching a silly wedding dress show right now ;p)

Not at all lol! I'm a free bird and have no plans to change that anytime soon.

Hmm, I didn't read the whole thing so I don't know if this was asked already but here goes: The shacker below me has some sort of addiction, like caffeine or whatever.

Why yes I am an addict and I admit it, 20 step program on java has not helped.

The shacker below me looks out the window and watches the birds

I like to listen to the birds more than watch them. Music to my ears...

The Shacker below me actually had a nice, relaxing weekend for the first time in a long time!

Yes :D long weekend havent had school sicne wedsndaya nd besides work ( :( ) I have dont ntohing but lay aroudn and draw all weekend. nwo jsut 2 more weeks of school :D

The shacker below me has had starbucks today

No Starbucks in a long time I am way over due for my green tea frapp.

The shacker below me doesn't have to work tomorrow

Haha I used to be... not anymore though, plus I never have the time.

The Shacker below me is looking forward to having a nice & relaxing evening tonight.

That would be me - have the next four days off work.... :joy:

The shacker below me did not have as relaxing night as planned!

Well, it was busy, but not stressful. Melted some glass and made beads with my torch for a while, and then cleaned the ratties' cage. :)

The Shacker below me just made a poor choice when having lunch, instead of eating the healthy choice... :(

Back