Game -- The shacker below me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moon said:
I live withing 45 minutes of my dad, grandparents and my husband's family (my inlaws are much more my like family to me than most of my actual relatives). But I am living where I used to go to high school!

The shacker below me shouldn't be on the computer, and SHOULD be getting ready for work!

Not me :D I have nothign to do today , only working on essays on the computer

This Shacker's only plans so far for St. Patrick's day is to get on the computer and see who won the St. Paddy's day prize for best picture!

The Shacker below me loves to sit in front of a roaring fire...

Me!!! MEMEMEMEMEMEME! I can actually feel my toes when I do that :dance:

The shacker below me has become a "vampire" :giggle:

Sure do I'm going up to the mountains to have a full on camping/ hiking trip for a week I'm really excited about it ... Maybe lol I haven't found a good enough rat sitter yet all of my girlfriends family hate rats they won't even come visit us due to us having rats (thank god ) lol

The shacker below has done their spring cleaning already?

nope on the yard work, the joys of apt living lol
although I will do my fair share once it warms up, there's nothing to do now but wait til the snow melts, then we can sweep up all the salt and sand and start getting ready to plant some flowers etc

the shacker below me is making something green to eat or drink for St Patrick's day?

I wish I could go back to school just to sit there and learn stuff, without the pressure of having to do the testing. (After 24 years in school, I've done too many exams!)

The Shacker below me has been 'abandoned' for the weekend, and is looking forward to spending some 'alone' time.

I'm pretty much always alone except for my animals, so I can't say I've been abandoned

I am looking forward to the time alone because I got the CN cage for my boys now I need to make some hammocks and liners for it!! :dance:

well I'd be happy to have company while doing that but very few people I know want to hang out and watch me sew and stuff :lol:

the shacker below me is wishing it would stop snowing!!!!!!!!!!

I always did! I wanted to be a veterinarian for as long as I can remember but then things happened and I didn't get the marks. I was accepted into Bachelor of Science at Uni, hoping I could transfer to Vet Science but I knew it wasn't to be....

The shaker below me works with animals at a rescue centre

I volunteer at the SPCA once a week, and once I graduate in 2 years I want to increase that time and maybe volunteer at the city pound as well. I love it : )

The shacker below me hates gettign up before 9.

Back