Game -- The shacker below me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, it will come eventually being in New England but we're not anticipating snow............. oh crap, just checked the forecast, maybe snow showers on Sunday?!?!
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

the Shacker below me is is grateful to have pets to love

I am definitely most grateful, even more so lately. That was a perfect question for me. :)

The Shacker below me is already Christmas shopping?

Yes, actually for a little while now. I got my moms gift last night, and have been collecting coffee (I work at Starbucks) for weeks now. But I am not sure if it entirely counts, because I celebrate Hannukah and it is at the end of November this year, so I am not as ahead of the game as I would like to be. I also have a very small budget as I am a broke student right now, so I will have to get creative.

The Shaker below me signed up for secret santa.

Nooooooooope, only one dog here. I love to walk the rats though. ;)

The shacker below me is cozying up the rats for a cold winter.
(sadly, I'm in florida- no snow or super-warm hammocks here....)

Ratlover2013 said:
The shacker below me is adopting new ratties.
I would love to, but not until my infirm ratties pass, so my rats can defend themselves against the onslaught of youngun's. LOL

The Shacker below me makes most of their Christmas presents instead of buying them.

No, I've tried to in past years but never meet all my deadlines (being christmas eve lol) so it's back to buying for me! lol

The shacker below me has only young baby rats at the moment.

My winter snow tires are already on!

The Shacker below me is traveling soon? I'm on my way to Ottawa on the weekend! Visit my son!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratlover2013 said:
The shacker below me likes pizza
Pizza is awesome because you can put virtually anything on it, depending on what you're in the mood for. :)

The Shacker below me has been medicating ratties for so long, that they can't remember what it's like to not give medicine in the morning and night.

Joanne said:
The Shacker below me has been medicating ratties for so long, that they can't remember what it's like to not give medicine in the morning and night.

Thankfully, my rats are still young and healthy (aside from Calista's mammary tumors) so they don't need any medicine.

The shacker below me is already tired of Christmas and it's not even December yet.

well, yes and no! lol I find I don't mind the holiday music

wanting to hear Grandma got run over by a reindeer, it's sad that that song cracks me up so much :lol:

the Shacker below me is juggling many different things at once and not taking the best care of themselves as a result

Oh my gosh, that's me! Blended family of four kids at four different schools; two home businesses; a husband who is a very busy Cub/Scout leader; six ratties with 3 new rehomes on the way in...no time to even breathe! (But I have time to play this game, apparently!)

The shacker below me loves to experiment in the kitchen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do now. I hated cooking in the past but since going whole foods, no more processed stuff, it's so much fun! And what's even more fun, my mom is into it too so we are all swapping recipes and exciting new foods.

The shacker below me has to shovel the driveway tomorrow morning? We are getting snow snow snow. And it's not stopping.

jorats said:
The shacker below me has to shovel the driveway tomorrow morning? We are getting snow snow snow. And it's not stopping.
Nope, now that the snow tires are on, no snow in the forecast. Flurries tomorrow, and then rain showers for the week - very easy on your back. :wink2:

The Shacker below me makes most of their Christmas presents instead of buying them.

that's true for me, in fact I only make gifts, I don't buy any.
and I have an extremely short list LOL

the shacker below me wishes they had more courage and confidence

Back