Game -- The shacker below me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ratlover2013 said:
The shacker below me loves dogs.
But of course! I have two Portuguese Water dogs, and they are wonderful!

The Shacker below me is looking forward to staying home over the holidays instead of travelling.

Definitely that's me! I hate travelling. The holidays are always spent at my place with my immediate family coming to me and I'm thrilled my son in Ottawa is traveling back home for Christmas.
BTW, we need pictures of your PWDs!!

The shacker below me will be adding a new addition to their pet family this holiday season?

Hijack!

I am at work right now and just took these pics.
First is Clipper:

epu8ytu8.jpg

And Breah:

a7aqaju8.jpg

End hijack! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jorats said:
Definitely that's me! I hate travelling. The holidays are always spent at my place with my immediate family coming to me and I'm thrilled my son in Ottawa is traveling back home for Christmas.
BTW, we need pictures of your PWDs!!

The shacker below me will be adding a new addition to their pet family this holiday season?

not me! I had wanted to foster a cat but the landlord changed the pet policy here so I can't.
:/

it's just as well, Nell is slowing down and Willow has finally *settled down* so it's best not to add anyone now.

the shacker below me noticed that the candy canes and snow scene are back on the forum but figured someone else must have mentioned it already...

Back