Dolci is gone :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolci is doing sooo well! She can groom herself without falling over, no more half-closed porphy eyes and she is eating well on her own now. :thumbup: No pics of her tonight as my batteries ran out and are being recharged. I bought 2 sets of rechargeables but the other ones refuse to hold a charge now (of course I find this out at my niece's wedding. :roll: )

But I broke my rule of not bathing my rats. These girls were almost crusty...hehehe.

Mattie needed a lot of help staying upright to groom the Nasty Wet off of her.

Mattiebathtime3.jpg

Mattiebathtime4.jpg

Mattiebathtime.jpg

I guess it was that exhausting she decided to have a short nap
Mattiebathtime2.jpg
:heart:

Dolci comes out to have a drink from her beloved cube. She is eating well, active and very alert and responsive. I am very pleased with her condition. :)

She kept poking her nose out of the cube looking absolutely adorable, but every time I focused she pulled back in...got some lovely shots of a cube but no rat, so I gave up :)

DolcicomesoutforadrinkDec28.jpg

Dolci has regressed. I have upped her dose of dex to see if it makes any difference but I do believe the end of her story is coming. :(

I have her out on the couch with me, so I need to go back to her.

Mattie's waiting for my pearl merle hoodie gal. :heart:

jorats said:
She looks like my Flea. :(

Awwww (((Jo))))

For some reason Dolci is breathing very rapidly and won't uncurl and stretch out any more. Looks like the Horde will have to come out much later as I need to spend more time with my girl.

Back