Count down before my date with the Mad Hatter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see it as well, but I will definitely be avoiding the opening weekend crowds. Sitting in the front row hurts my neck! haha :)

Jack Sparrow said:
I bought my tickets for Friday and Saturday last week. We have reserved seats in our imax theatre here so I can arrive 5 minutes before the beginning of the movie and still have the best seats.

lucky little butt LOL

Lol. I might go see it, my friend really wants to and she has booked front row seats too.
I never find time to go out though. Might download it or something.

There's quite a distance between the screen and front seats though, because it's not technically the front, disabled get the front and 'front' row are up on 1 level.

tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight

which means really only

a few hours a few hours a few hours a few hours a few hours

The imax 3D is almost sold out already except for a few seats in the front rows. Don't know about the regular screen 3D as we don't get assigned seats so we can't see the map of the room.

Glad I bought my tickets last week. Lots of people will try to go tonight at the last minute and find out there is not good seat left. I can basically show up only 5 minutes before the movie if I want to.

Cover_Feb2010.jpg

JohnnyMadHatter.jpg

293_depp_aliceinwonderland_062209.jpg

ostrich_head.jpg

Back