Count down before my date with the Mad Hatter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 weeks now, 14 days, 2 Fridays

I found this video on youtube about a museum displaying different objects, costumes etc used to make the movie. The video is 10 minutes long but very interesting.

Here is the description of the video:

A special event for attendees of SDCC 2009 promoted the upcoming movie Alice in Wonderland starring Johnny Depp. This is a (very rough!) recording of the tour through the 'tea party' displaying props from filming, costumes, and more.

Sorry for the recording quality. I was testing a new video recorder, and did minimal editing.

The video:

[youtube:mru614wo]2M1VNalOF24[/youtube:mru614wo]

I'm super excited for this! One of my best friends is actually the business director of the art studio that did some of the character design for the movie (they did the chesire cat, I think they did tweedle dee and dum) They're based in Toronto too (go Canada!!) and their art is actually showing in a special Alice in Wonderland artshow in Paris.

Gotta pimp out my friends!!

Link: http://imaginism.deviantart.com/art/Che ... -154465911

ratloveandcute said:
I can't believe the main cinema here in the UK won't show the film over a row with Disney! :/

The row has been resolved. The Odeon cinema chain has decided not to boycott the movie. :D

KMG365 said:
ratloveandcute said:
I can't believe the main cinema here in the UK won't show the film over a row with Disney! :/

The row has been resolved. The Odeon cinema chain has decided not to boycott the movie. :D

Why were they going to boycott? Any links?

KMG365 said:
ratloveandcute said:

My local Odeon has a sign up that they will not sell tickets to the movie. :(

I got my 2 first tickets waahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

One ticket for Friday night and one for Saturday morning. I used 2000 scene points for 2 free movies, I have 8000 points left. The movie cost 14.50 which is weird because Avatar in Imax 3D (or any other movie before that) cost 13.50. I am going to save a lot of money.

They decorated the whole theatre with all kinds of things related to the movie, it rocks. When I left the theatre tonight after watching another movie, they were decorating more. It's going to be as big as Harry Potter in our theatre. It is really cool.

I should go back, take some pictures and post them.

Back