Count down before my date with the Mad Hatter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack Sparrow said:
[quote="smilez_n_hugs":1o2bjai9]I cant wait to see it either....I am just hoping it will be as good as I am imagining it.

Disney, Tim Burton, Johnny Depp.... mmmmmmmmmm[/quote:1o2bjai9]

:laugh4: very true

Disney is the part that's bugging me...becuz it's being released under that name of all things the movie doesn't get the opportunity to be as crazy as Mr. Burton could possibly make it...could you imagine if Warner Bros. had got the rights to this movie!!! *shudders*

With Johnny, Disney doesn't have any choice. Johnny is the true creator of Captain Jack Sparrow. Disney didn't like his acting when they were filming pirates 1 and Johnny simply said: take it or I quit. The rest is history.

Johnny's Mad Hatter looks creepy for a Disney character. He doesn't look one bit like the cartoon Disney Mad Hatter. Johnny designed his own Mad Hatter, he had been approved by Tim and obviously by Disney.

This is going to be a great movie.

Only 2 months left now, 2 months and zero days. Only 2 more "5" to go.

February 5
March 5

And let's not forget that February is a short month!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :joy: :joy:

I also hate clowns and creepy looking dolls. Oddly enough, I love horror movies - especially ones where evil clowns or creepy looking dolls are the villains. However, I've never watched Edward Scissorhands because I decided that character was too creepy for me. I know, it doesn't make sense. :wink:

KMG365 said:
I also hate clowns and creepy looking dolls. Oddly enough, I love horror movies - especially ones where evil clowns or creepy looking dolls are the villains. However, I've never watched Edward Scissorhands because I decided that character was too creepy for me. I know, it doesn't make sense. :wink:
Edward Scissorhands gave me major nightmares as a kid and I still can't watch it.

Was it wrong that I wanted to marry Edward Scissorhands...he was just so cute and lovely!!
Mind you this is the same girl who bawled her eyes out when she learned that Will Smith was already taken :sad3: and Ed was second in-line to Will (and always will be)

Back