Count down before my date with the Mad Hatter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I hear Edward Scissorhands I see branches, leaves, hair & fur flying all over the place.

7 weeks, only 7 weeks to wait.

Soon it will be the fingers of only one hand.

7 weeks before I go mad going to the theatre

Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad!!!!!!!!

I might reach 8000 points before then which means seeing the movie for free 8 times.

Lol I like ho your collecting scene points just to see this movie. I'm saving mine for this movie which is almost the same thing but in my case I'm just not going to the theatres until the 5th of March!!!

I am at the Future Shop just beside the theatre. I bought a ticket to see The Book of Eli and I have 8000 points tonight. My goal is now to reach 9000 before the opening of the Mad Hatter Movie. I am going to use my visa scene card like crazy to have the points.

JohnnyMadHatter.jpg

Link to see another trailer of the movie.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a ... ailer.html

Moon said:
KMG365 said:
I also hate clowns and creepy looking dolls. Oddly enough, I love horror movies - especially ones where evil clowns or creepy looking dolls are the villains. However, I've never watched Edward Scissorhands because I decided that character was too creepy for me. I know, it doesn't make sense. :wink:
Edward Scissorhands gave me major nightmares as a kid and I still can't watch it.

Really? :stickpoke:
Wow. I thought that Edward was so sweet and well mannered :giggle: I wished he was real :laugh4:

ratloveandcute said:
Moon said:
KMG365 said:
I also hate clowns and creepy looking dolls. Oddly enough, I love horror movies - especially ones where evil clowns or creepy looking dolls are the villains. However, I've never watched Edward Scissorhands because I decided that character was too creepy for me. I know, it doesn't make sense. :wink:
Edward Scissorhands gave me major nightmares as a kid and I still can't watch it.

Really? :stickpoke:
Wow. I thought that Edward was so sweet and well mannered :giggle: I wished he was real :laugh4:

After watching that I had dreams about a blonde guy with hedgeclippers for hands chasing me. So no, no Eddie, thanks. :p

4 weeks left now. Only another 5. That is less than a month since February is an incomplete month (there are 3 days missing to February to be a real month). Johnny is on the front page of the Famous Magasine already at the theatre. I knew he would make it with the Mad Hatter but didn't know it would be in February. I thought it would be in March. I have my copy of the magasine.

Cover_Feb2010.jpg

http://www.wbng.com/news/entertainment/ ... d=83708777

The next big blockbuster on the horizon looks as though its going to be Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland." The 3-D adventure has had movie fans salivating since the first teaser trailer and images were released last year and their patience is about to get rewarded. As it gets closer to the film's March 5 release, Walt Disney Studios is revealing more and more about the new journey to "Wonderland" and their latest featurette confirms a huge story point as well as providing more stunning Burton-esque imagery.

Unbeknownst to many, this is not a reinterpretation of Lewis Carroll's classic tale. Instead, it's a completely new story centered on a second journey to Wonderland where Alice (Mia Wasikowska) discovers the Red Queen has taken over the realm and the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) and the White Queen (Anne Hathaway) need Alice's help in restoring the peace. Both Depp, Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter, who plays the Red Queen, discuss the new storyline as well as introduce Wasikowska as the blue-dressed heroine.

Wasikowska will soon become instantly recognizable to audiences after her work in "Alice" and the upcoming critically acclaimed Sundance drama "The Kids Are All Right." The 20-year-old Aussie first broke through with a role on HBO's "In Treatment" and is currently filming Gus Van Sant's next untitled drama. She's definitely one to watch.

Can't find the video on youtube but here's the link

http://www.hitfix.com/video/watch/16737 ... 5091643001

Back