CONGRATS CAIT AND ALEXIS ON THE NEW BABY!!!!!! - New Pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one of the whole deal. This was yesterday I think?
IMG_3360.jpg

me and baby
IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

Formula... Yay... They wanted to alternate breast milk and formula to get those yuckies out faster.
IMG_3377.jpg

Nakie baby
IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

Strong baby holds her own bottle
IMG_3385.jpg

Her umbilical cord fell off! We think the lights dried it out faster.
IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

Mini mohawk
IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Hehehe
IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

Cait, she's soooo adorable! I showed Paul all the photos, he thinks she's a cutie too and loves her facial expressions. Are you guys home now or what? How is she doing? I'm glad that she doesn't have to be in the hospital under the lights anymore.

she looks a million times better :)
I was thinking you almost match her skin tone cait.... but nope lol. That very last pic is my favourite shes like "NOOOMMMMM"

I think jaundice (sp?) is rather common in babies. I think I was when I was born...I hope you guys can go home soon and get a nice sleep in your own bed!

Boy she is too freaking cute! She really is expressive, it's soo crazy how much they change in only a few days!

:D We're home tonightttttt yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D And it's going well. She's eating SO much more. And pooping a lot more. And she's alert for longer periods of time as well. She tracks us... Follows our voices. It's awesome. She's great!

Hooray! How much does she weigh now? I finished clipping the seams on her quilt, we will probably go to the laundromat tonight so I can wash it! Then I will wrap it up and send it off :D I expect lots of photos of Athena with her blankie, just so you know :nod:

She was at 5 pounds and 5 ounces yesterday! She was at 5 pounds even (normal for them to lose weight) and now she's back to gaining. :D

I can't wait to see it!!!! :D

She's a small kid at 5.5.! Did she have a rough gestation? Geez, how many times have I said that I am so glad to see a kid in your hands? Guess I better rephrase that to so glad to see this kid in your arms. :cuddle:

Back