CONGRATS CAIT AND ALEXIS ON THE NEW BABY!!!!!! - New Pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I told you last night via text, she's totally yours because she looks drunk in that first picture!
I can't wait to see more pictures of her! I need to get a package together from Auntie Zooy!

She's some cute. You guys changed her name? I really like the name Athena that is so cool. Congrats guys you sure are going to be busy! :hugs:

:congrats!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :woohoonaner: :hurray: :sun: :wow2: :rose3: :rose2: :roseopen: :wow3: :collapse: :grouphug2: :wow5: :balloons2: :balloons3: :sun: :thewave: :cool3: :congrats2: :ratwave: :hailtheking: :001::congrats!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :woohoonaner: :hurray: :sun: :wow2: :rose3: :rose2: :roseopen: :wow3: :collapse: :grouphug2: :wow5: :balloons2: :balloons3: :sun: :thewave: :cool3: :congrats2: :ratwave: :hailtheking: :001::congrats!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :woohoonaner: :hurray: :sun: :wow2: :rose3: :rose2: :roseopen: :wow3: :collapse: :grouphug2: :wow5: :balloons2: :balloons3: :sun: :thewave: :cool3: :congrats2: :ratwave: :hailtheking: :001::congrats!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :woohoonaner: :hurray: :sun: :wow2: :rose3: :rose2: :roseopen: :wow3: :collapse: :grouphug2: :wow5: :balloons2: :balloons3: :sun: :thewave: :cool3: :congrats2: :ratwave: :hailtheking: :001::congrats!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :woohoonaner: :hurray: :sun: :wow2: :rose3: :rose2: :roseopen: :wow3: :collapse: :grouphug2: :wow5: :balloons2: :balloons3: :sun: :thewave: :cool3: :congrats2: :ratwave: :hailtheking: :001:

Back