CONGRATS CAIT AND ALEXIS ON THE NEW BABY!!!!!! - New Pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I adore her utterly and completely... We spent the day at the hospital with her. She's absolutely perfect. We have nicknamed her Kitty Cat... She makes little meowing sounds and just little weird noises that reminds us of kittens. And she's still got little hairs all over... She's got a furry little tiny bum!!! LOL. So she's our little Kitty Cat. And she's SO strong! She wiggles and she moves her head this way and that. Alexis said something teasingly to her about her long feet, and she flipped her off... This girl is going to be HILARIOUS. She has the greatest timing. She sticks out her tongue too! She is soooo expressive for a newborn! I didn't expect that at all. Well.. the hour she was awake haha! She's doing great! She's healthy as a horse, passing all her little tests. She's such a good baby too! Not a fusser unless she's a hungry fella. Little girls likes to eat that's for sure!

Here are some more pictures... Brace yourself for the awesomeness that is Athena!

Me and my baby
IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

Alexis and my baby
IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

My girls :heart:
IMG_3254.jpg

Kitty Cat loves sleepins...
IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

And she has hair!
IMG_3261.jpg

She has little tiny baby parts...
IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

And her gots owwies on her feetsies...
IMG_3278.jpg

Now... When this girl is awake... WATCH OUT!

"This world... is much more sour..."
IMG_3270.jpg

"Hey guys! I'm not drunk I swears! Just a baby!"
IMG_3273.jpg

"NYAH!"
IMG_3274.jpg

Stretch little Kitty Cat!
IMG_3280.jpg

"I's gettin hungry... Someone feed me!"
IMG_3282.jpg

And then we get sleepy again
IMG_3283.jpg

:heart: So cute. I love how you say Alexis and my baby. :giggle:

You weren't kidding about the feet.

Oh wow, Congratulations! She is SO expressive! She's going to be so much fun, and quite the character! :D Great photos of her, totally captures her expressions! Just look at those eyes :heart:

Congratulations Cait and Alexis!! :happydance:

I am so happy your baby has arrived safely and she is a lovely wee girl. :heart:

After all you have gone through she is a pretty nice outcome, eh?? :nod:

Lisa

Awww CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:congrats!!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :congrats!!: :woohoonaner: :woohoonaner: :woohoonaner: :woohoonaner: :woohoonaner: :woohoonaner: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :blowbub: :blowbub: :blowbub: :blowbub: :blowbub: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :congrats!: :congrats!: :congrats!: :congrats!: :congrats!: :congrats!: :balloons3: :balloons3: :balloons3: :balloons3: :balloons3: :balloons3: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :balloons2: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :bananas: :bananas: :bananas: :bananas: :bananas: :bananas: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :001: :001: :001: :001: :rose3: :rose3: :rose3: :rose3: :rose3: :rose3: :rose3: :collapse: :collapse: :collapse: :collapse: :collapse: :collapse: :collapse: :collapse: :collapse:

She is beauuuutiful
I hope we get lots of pics :laugh4:
How long were you at hospital for? :heart:

She is now home!!! Tanner loooooooooooves her. :heart: They're soo good together.

The baby had to stay at the hospital 2 days, besides the day she was born. But all is good! She's healthy, she's eating, and she's a good good little girl!

One more hospital pic
IMG_3302.jpg

And then we're home!
IMG_3304.jpg

What a doll...
IMG_3307.jpg

First night gown!!!
IMG_3320.jpg

Cuddlin with my baby
IMG_3325.jpg

In her sleepin basket. It's so hard to put her in there!!!
IMG_3329.jpg

And... I feel like this might be a common image... Me and baby in chat!!! LMAO
IMG_3327.jpg

She's lovely :) Glad she's home too :D
Also love the last image. It would have better if you could be Rat Shack on the screen though :lol:

Awe she is adorable Cait and Alexis. Now remember Cait she is Alexis's baby to. :nod: I think I need to get her something in another color blinded by all the pink. :laugh4:

Back