CONGRATS CAIT AND ALEXIS ON THE NEW BABY!!!!!! - New Pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxchelle

A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE congrats to Cait and Alexis on the birth of their GORGEOUS daughter, Athena! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I got the text a couple hours ago, along with some pictures but I think it's best if the proud parents post those, rather than me.

So CONGRATS guys! And I know you'll love every sleepless night, every diaper change, every cry, and every smile. :cuddle:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Heheheh. I got to see the pics at chelle's! SOSOSOSOSO cute!!! Best wishes to the happy family!!! :happydance: :bunnydance: :happydance: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2vnkjn7.gif

Shhhh no one saw anything!

GetAttachment2.jpg

My very first time holding her...
IMG_3206.jpg

She was trying to eat the blankie
IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

I'll get more pictures tomorrow when we go back to the hospital.

Okay onto official STATS!

Athena Adriana Gabrielle
5 pounds, 8 ounces
18 inches long
Perfect APGAR score

Ms. Athena is... AMAZING. She's healthy, beautiful, and just... perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. :heart: We had to leave her at the hospital but we will be back tomorrow as soon as we are able. She will be able to go home Saturday... To a very very excited house! I feel like we've waited for forever... And now she's here!

I'll update more (with pictures) probably tomorrow evening... I didn't get to see her for very long. I'm anxious to get back to her!

I am so obviously in the dark here....did you two adopt or what?!...I had no idea the plans were even in the works O.O

Everyone needs to be in chat more often!!! :D

We adopted, yes. We already knew the birthmother so it was not as tedius a task... Still a lot of work but not too bad.

Aww Cait thats fantastic!!!! I am soo happy for the two of you. I hope to adopt one day.
Tanner must be soo excited to be a big brother!
I expect lots of pictures!!!!!!!!

Oh I have to add this... My preschoolers and after school kids worked on this while I was at work today (YES I had to work!!!! Don't get me started!)

This was mid-process, it's hardly legible anymore LMAO. They got really into it!

GetAttachment3.jpg

OMG! She truly is the epitome of perfect & beautiful Hugest Congratulations to you both!
Aw geez Cait, I know this kid is gonna get the best of everything just from watching what you always give to those in your care.
Congrats to her grandpa and lets not even consider a fridge as a crib, ok?
Can we have some belly shots? And I'm not a big tail person myself but you might include it in the next shot?

And thankyou for posting today, I've been watcing CNN about Haiti and crying all day.. This really is the antidote to that. Life in the midst of the other.
Such a beautiful new beginning and I kmow you are gonna be the best parent!

OMG that is amazing and beautiful and incredible. I am shocked and very happy for you guys. The last time I was in chat....a while ago we were all talking about babies. Was this something that happened suddenly?

Congratulations. She is beautiful.

Back