CONGRATS CAIT AND ALEXIS ON THE NEW BABY!!!!!! - New Pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing wrong with a binky....babies have a natural need to suck....so a binky is a good substitute for sucking at the breast. It is when it becomes a habit that it becomes a problem......try to get her as she gets older to not become depended on it.....and gradually wean her away from it.....by the time the teeth are coming in......

In her nighty with her binky
IMG_3331.jpg

Look! WEARING RED!
IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

Sneaky people... We're sleepin.
IMG_3356.jpg

She is adorable Cait. Every last inch of her. Congratualtions again to you both, you look so excited to be moms (again for you, Cait ;)).

You're very pretty Cait. This is about the only baby thread (I've seen a few on other forums) I keep clicking back on to check for pictures :)

I just realized how often I'm NOT here :( Bad Quinny!

Anyway I never saw most of these bootyful pictures!
You all look very happy! Although I'm surprised you're not all more alarmed holding an alien and all... :giggle:

She's certainly an expressive little cutie! One picture had me laughing so much, she looked like a stern grouchy little old man. Babies are so funny. I can't wait to watch her grow! Gorgeous family.

I also like your school kids with their over zealousness.

:) Athena is doing well! We've been in the hospital since Monday evening. She's jaundiced and her bilirubin (too tired to care if that's spelled right) level was 22... Got it down to 16 Tuesday, and today it's been a 13. They would like it to be around 11-12, but they are taking 13 as acceptable since she is eating and pooing and peeing and all that jazz. Tonight they took her off the lights (the smurfing machine) and in the morning they'll test her levels again and if it's the same/lower we get to take her home. Finally. Over half of her life has been in a hospital and I for one would love love love to sleep in my bed again, haha.

Smurfing machine pics
athenalights3.jpg

athenalights2.jpg

Coolest glasses EVER
athenalights.jpg

Not a happy baby. Eagle should recognize that fabric!
athenalights4.jpg

Alexis (in her nurse get-up) says she will be okay! How fortuitous that she has her clinicals in the same hospital!! So she can be there. :) YAY.
athenalights5.jpg

Back