CN pictures...show 'em off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3067.jpg

Very nice! I've been dying to order the new pink and purple sputniks, they look awesome (and the rainbow leopard fabric too).

I finally had time to make hammocks for ME for once :joy: Haven't had new ones in a while, my stock was getting low.

cnpics010.jpg

cnpics002.jpg

cnpics009.jpg

My sweet baby ember:

cnpics003.jpg

wie369 said:
I have to ask...why does everyone put the bottom of their ramp in their litter boxes? Is there a trick I'm missing?

thanks!

Rats remodel and if you don't anchor those litter boxes down it could get messy lol At least that's why I did it. It doesn't stop mine, slows them down though.

PitLuvs said:
wie369 said:
I have to ask...why does everyone put the bottom of their ramp in their litter boxes? Is there a trick I'm missing?

thanks!

Rats remodel and if you don't anchor those litter boxes down it could get messy lol At least that's why I did it. It doesn't stop mine, slows them down though.

AHH!! That would make sence. My litter box is on top and there does seem to be litter everywhere..lol I bought a rug this week and put on bottom shelf seems to help. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the litter box hooks work. They won't stick on. Guess I'll go get the zip ties...lol.

Thanks for the info!

ametropia said:

The bucket shelves, what are those? I need more stuff in my cage, but I don't have a lot of money. I don't want my boys to be too bored, but I fear they might be D8

Plus, I can't really afford to buy another shelf, and I only have the two boys anyways... but yeah. xD I will have some pictures soon...

Also, with my litter thing, I have one of the corner ones for ferrets and it has clasps that connected on the outside- but sometimes they still kick the litter out of it so I still have to do some cleaning up. lol. But, I do fear there might not be enough in there for them to do. I also want to know where some of those long ropes are I've seen in some of the cages at the beginning of this thread... 8( I can never find any long enough! (Doggy pull ropes are too short.

Thanks! =D

okee, I got some pictures. the first pic is when I cleaned it a few days ago, like deep cleaning. lol. The other pics I took today after getting a few more things for the cage.

This picture isn't accurate to how it looks any more lol.
wholecage.jpg

I moved the cube again for like the 5th time.
bottomcage.jpg

This was in the bird section. I saw something like this on someone else's board and found it at PetCo, so I bought it. It's the large size.
newbed.jpg

This is a cat fleece blanket thing. The edge has glow in the dark moons on it. I thought it was cute. I'm going to grommet it later when I get the grommeting tool.
newbed2.jpg

They went crazy for this when I put it in their cage! They've ignore the other one that has wood blocks on it and a bell. I don't think the like the bell noise. lol.
newropechew.jpg

The funniest part? I put these fancy fleece things in their cage and then I put in a empty tissue box- and guess what they sleep in? Yeah, the tissue box. lol!! Oh well, they're spoiled. xD

Unepuce said:
And here's mine! I spent the whole afternoon cleaning my cages, so here's the look for this week:

I like how you use those green plastic thingies as a litter box. :nod: That looks get for the older ones. I'm going to try that with my old man Spaghetti.

Veggie said:
where do you all get those pans for the bottom of the CN's ?!

Most get them from www.chinchilla.ca :)

Ratty Momma said:
^^ thanks :) ..I made it at the clay store :)

Ya, mine love the tissue boxes and cereal boxes over the plastic houses and hammocks any day!

Those bucket things are bought at our Dollarstores in Canada. Some use them upside down as houses (Mine are Neon Green) or you can put them right side up and use them on the sides of the cage/or as litter boxes! They are $1 each here. I am sure in USA, you could look at a Dollar Tree store? They are actually storage containers that stack on top of eachother :)

I'll have to venture to the dollar store and see if they have anything like that... thanks!

Another update on mine... ('nother cleaning day. xD Rearranged some stuff)

rattlehome.jpg

Back