CN pictures...show 'em off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xxchelle said:
Those are Chelle's Critter Hammocks hammocks, and we still have TONS of that fabric left if you're interested :)

Oh, gosh thats tempting... I'd love a new hammock set, and I like the thought of supporting a rescue, but I really shouldn't get more hammocks. I've keep myself that I don't really need more... but I'll be sure to keep it in mind!!!

I can't believe that I didn't post my CN photos! Here goes... this is my side-by-side double CN

CNmega-cageresized.jpg

This was one of my CNs before I joined them.
Homecomingcage.jpg

KrisCaramelCookienewcageresized.jpg

CitruscageRayleneRosine.jpg

lilangel, they are holding up beautifully! I cannot believe that the evil chewers in my gang haven't destroyed those hammocks, because they get used a lot. But they stand up to lots of laundering and the rats are (so far, touch wood!) not chewing them. The double-decker and the snake are particular favourites.

smilez_n_hugs said:
Are you're CN's open at the bottom? Just wondering if you find them any more wobbly without those side pieces for support?

They seem fine. I have a few strong cable ties holding the two cages together.

And yes, kscanuck, they are spoiled little rattums. They know they can get away with chewing their cage contents to shreds because their mama won't be able to resist getting more hammocks.

Love the way you have the two CNs attached GodMother!! and yes, those tie dye hammocks are amazing!! Love your set up too Smilez! Sooo many ideas for when I get my CN :D Although...got a while to plan that out haha

Here is a picture of my present setup.
The four seniors have 6 ft of horizontal space - two attached cages.
I am babysitting godmother's girl and she is in the chinchilla cage - temporarily ...

October31cagesetup.jpg

It is a bit of work.
When I stopped rescuing and rehoming rats last year I sold off most of my cages to pay for medical bills, etc.
Thanks.
The ratties seem to like the setup too.

I just got a CN for Christmas and thought I would post some pics!

102_4010.jpg

LOL I just noticed the bottom door is open because Walter was out running around on the floor :giggle:

102_4006.jpg

Top half where the baby boys live (from the Chilly rats rescue).

102_4009.jpg

And Caleb making a run for it (with their new cube added).

102_4008.jpg

Walter :heart:

And thanks to Santa (aka Chelle) for all the hammocks!

Was cleaning the CN tonight and somehow ended up with a completely female theme even though I have 4 boys and only 1 girl in there. Its a double but the bottom wasn't decorated yet.
P1020579.JPG

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Got my CN today, made liners for the shelves/trays . . .assembled everything . . . phew :sleepy:

Top Level
5372288002_f692709237_z.jpg

Bottom Level
5371684403_ed1608d857_z.jpg

Kachina, checkin' things out
5371685581_c0145738ed_z.jpg

Ernie says "Whoa, this is huge!"
5372292628_d1ea4e1fa2_z.jpg

5371691057_3750b9d0d3_z.jpg

Mousie
5371692657_27ed41b74b_z.jpg

AshleyRayeRats said:
:joy: :joy: :joy:
Got my CN today, made liners for the shelves/trays . . .assembled everything . . . phew :sleepy:

Top Level
5372288002_f692709237_z.jpg
I love the rope thing!
Did you do that yourself? and How do you fasten it?
The cage look great! :thumbup:

Back