Blood? *update* pics!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Abby? All I can find is your quote from the GGMR thread:

Big Ears said:
I have a high case in GGMR, but sadly, my parents are refusing to let me adopt any more any more animals after Stella and we might have to sell Abby. :(

Pink

We are all trying to help, but it's impossible to help when we're not being told the truth. We've asked you some very basic questions, and you haven't answered them straight up. (ie. How old is Stella? Has she had any surgeries at all? Has she been to a vet since this started? Is she on any medications? What happened to Abby? etc.)

We cannot help if we are not given true information.

And many have made great suggestions, like getting one of your parents to join the forum, since I'm sure they're the ones who deal with the vet. This is a matter of your pet's life here, and I think you should be a bit more open with those who are trying to help.

Before I leave this thread, here is the truth.

Stella's black eye that looks normal is actually the eye that had surgery and meds. It was red and practicly out of the socket about a year and a half ago. Here other eye, which is white, is a dead eye. She has not been to the vet for it, because she doesn't seem to be showing any sign of needed to go. Stella is two years old. Abby was sold to a good owner from the Rattie Ratz society because after two weeks, my parents had sadly decided we can't have any more pets. Stella is still bleeding like crazy and I don't know if she will or will not go to the vet. Stella does have scabs, but most of them are beginning to go away. If you see how she is acting and what she looks like, you would have so much doubt that she was going to die.

This time, do not say or think I am lieing, and please do question me. This is the truth.

:heart: Catie :heart:

Please, Big Ears, Stella NEEDS to go to the vet. She is bleeding where she's not supposed to be bleeding from, and this has been ongoing. So just take her. Convince your parents to take her. Anything. We can leave it at that but she needs to be seen or she'll die.

If you are unable to take Stella to the vet, can you find a local rescue that can help her? I know you want to keep your special little girl, but she needs serious medical attention NOW. Without a good vet she will die. A responsible thing to do would find a way to get her medical attention, even if its something you do not want to do.

Pink

I was finally able to snap some pictures of Stella's bloody area. I hope this will be able to help diagnose the problem, possibly. Sorry the photos are a bit blurry.
I have noticed that when Stella bleeds, the hole bellow her pee hole enlarges and thats when the blood comes pouring out. I just thought I might add that, in case it also helps.

IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

Worst pics ever :cheeky: plus we don't need pics of her bloody vagina to know she needs meds and a vet.

OK now this is getting STUPID Catherine! Abby was sold, but you have her as RIP? She's dead isn't she??

lilspaz68 said:
OK now this is getting STUPID Catherine! Abby was sold, but you have her as RIP? She's dead isn't she??

I was wondering the same thing.

Also, have you still not taken her to a vet? She NEEDS to go. NOW. I don't care how you get her there, convince your parents, ask a friend, give her to someone who can take her to a vet, ANYTHING. SHE WILL DIE if she does not go. PLEASE. There's nothing we can do over the internet for her. She NEEDS VETERINARY HELP. I don't know how much clearer I can be.

I really hope that's the truth. She's been hurting for way too long now, this is bordering on animal abuse... having her in this condition for over a month, has it been? and not taking her to the vet, even though that's what NUMEROUS people were telling you to do when you first brought this up.

I really hope you treat her better in the future.

I was hoping it was a bladder infection but from those pics, I'd say there's a problem with her reproductive system.
The sooner she sees a vet the sooner she'll get better. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back