"Big Angry Live Rat for Food" - Baby Pics :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah! That picture definitely screams ready-to-pop!
Good luck with the birthing. I'm hoping for a small litter, but it's not looking that way...
I'm guessing seven babies...(although nine is in my head)

Hah! That picture definitely screams ready-to-pop!
Good luck with the birthing. I'm hoping for a small litter, but it's not looking that way...
I'm guessing seven babies...(although nine is in my head)

Oh are we guessing, I want to say 12, but for her sake I'll go with 8! Good Luck little girl - have a safe and easy delivery!

8 is still a lot!!! What about 4-6 ... that sounds better. But she does have a big belly, and I am making up number that would be a nice number of pups for her to have. Not too many my sweet Arabella!!

8 is still a lot!!! What about 4-6 ... that sounds better. But she does have a big belly, and I am making up number that would be a nice number of pups for her to have. Not too many my sweet Arabella!!

Ok I would like to see just 4, but I don't think its likely unless they are big and I think that would be bad.

4 is a much better number! But you are right, they would be big. How about max 8 babies? I hope she is listening! And paying close attention haha
Make sure to let her know not to have too many babies ^.^ She is a good listener from my experience haha

I would love to help take in at least a pair of either gender whichever she has more of. I'm in Sarnia we could meet halfway when they are ready!! Or i could make the full trip with my friend who may be ready for more by then...stikk grieving the loss of her heart rat!
Let me know!

I'll update my offer to a group of 3 of either gender!
Lol
Oh my big momma...here's hoping for big babies!!

Last edited:
Its a bit ironic that the ad for Arabelly stated that she was mean to other rats and wouldn't breed....hnnmmm...grade A idiot.

Hoping for a speedy and safe delivery!

Back