"Big Angry Live Rat for Food" - Baby Pics :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we had those blues here. I have yet to stumble on one. She is very beautiful. Has she shown her "angry I am going to kill you" side yet?

We are home. She is big, she's definitely NOT angry...scared out of her wits. Wanting to believe her circumstances have changed but not sure they have yet...waiting for the other shoe to drop. :p

She's 469 grams and either;

1) Extremely fat
2) Has had waaaay too many litters and her poor uterus is stretched out making her lumpy and wide
3) Is possibly 2 weeks pregnant.

I will be weighing her daily it looks like :cheeky:

But on to the pics :heart:

Mar2114Ara3.jpg~original

Mar2114Arabelly.jpg~original

Mar2114Ara.jpg~original

Mar2114Ara4.jpg~original

Mar2114Arabelly2.jpg~original

Mar2114Arabelly3.jpg~original

Mar2114Arabelly5.jpg~original

Mar2114Arabelly4.jpg~original

Mar2114Ara2.jpg~original

So did she go home with Lilspaz today?

She did. They are home now.

They hung out together here for a bit, while I had a blast with Adira and Balera (I love her! Shes a funny girl who claimed my couch as her own heehee! Wait until my big boys get their paws all over those smells!)

I got to pet, snuggle and kiss Arabella! My night is complete. What a lovely, educational, and rewarding 24 hours we had.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't resist. I know you're not supposed to weigh them more than 24 hours apart but I coudln't help it.

Last night's weight - 469 grams
This morning's - 494 grams

This could even out a bit by evening but its still very very indicative.

But much happier and relaxed today...curled into my hand as I was stroking her :) I didn't get pic because my hand was in the way :p

Mar2214ARainthecarrier.jpg~original

Last edited:
Back