"Big Angry Live Rat for Food" - Baby Pics :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a great thing you've done, you're the best place for her to be if she is going to have some babies. Hoping that she is just loving all the good food, but if she is, that everything goes smoothly and there are only a few in there. <3

Mar2214ARainthecarrier.jpg~original

Oh my God... I just saw my beloved Lili's ghost! What a beautiful momma you've got there! Thank God, this one is going to be her last litter -well deserved break, in the greatest retirement home possible! :heart:

I am wishing for some too. This could actually be very very hard for me. They will be old enough to be adopted right around my birthday too..

Is it the pregnancy glow that makes her so beautiful? I just want to kiss her... :heart:

Hoping she pops up soon... and that there are 3 or 4 huge babies in there... :confused:

What a gorgeous little lady! You've delivered her from an awful fate. Such a lovely mama-belly she has!

Michael and I have gotten/are getting medical stuff sorted out, and having healed (as much as one ever does) from Loki's passing, we'll be ready to adopt again in a couple of months. If there are a couple of fuzzy lads in the litter, we'd love to add them to our family. We are ratless at present, so they would have all the love ever. Please consider us when the time comes. If she's anything like our Hannah was, there may be eleven wee beans in there.

My goodness, I just want to kiss her right on that adorable belly! :love4: And I can't believe how much she looks like my own darling Layla. :D

She's adorable and so deserving of love (but aren't they all?). So glad she's safe and that her sweet babies are safe because they wouldn't have been safe with that demon she was with. At least there are some happy endings.

Obviously her "mean" streak is gone! She is such a gorgeous girl. SOOO glad this is a happy ending for her, and I just know those babies will go to a good home. I am dealing with a similar situation! Keep us posted on those babies :) Good luck to the mama! :hug4:

Back