2009 Secret Santa gifts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my package today! Hurrah!

My Santa was Chelle!

I didn't take pictures yet, as I don't have my own digital camera, but I will soon!

She gave me an awesome present! I got a really great hanging parrot toy for teh cage, and I put it up right away, in a corner thats hard to get to, and the girls are just going nuts for it! I also got some kitty jingly balls, which I know I will have to take out at night so they don't drive me nuts pushing them down the ramps haha. In the card there were also some xmas lotto scratch cards, and I won $2, and $1 !!

The best part was the 6 hammocks! In the summer/early fall, I had two dates with this one girl I really liked, and she stood me up both times. I had told the girl that if she stood me up the second time, she would owe me a dinosaur, and well, I still haven't gotten one. I had mentioned it to Chelle when it happened, so she made me special Dinosaur hammocks! They are AWESOME!

She also made a set of snowman/snowflake ones! In both the dino and snow print, there are a flat hammock, a pocket hammock, and a tube hammock, so I have two of each now! They are really great!

What a great SS! Thanks Chelle! I will post pics when I have access to a camera!

Have a great night everyone!

Godmother said:
Santa Claus will know whether Moon has been naugty or nice! Hmmmm, wonder what his answer will be????

I am in direct contact with Santa year round, he and I are tight. Trust me I know if Moon is good or bad. :nod:

I got my gift earlier this week but couldn't post as I had (have) a major tendonitis flare up...

december2009%20010.jpg

I got a large igloo and lots of yogurt covered peanuts that I know the ratties love!

The funny thing is that a day before it got here I was cleaning cages and looked at my yellow igloo and said to myself "It has seen better days, I should pick up a new one next time I go to the store". Needless to say - Perfect thing and perfect timing!

Thanks neongrey!!!

eagle said:
Godmother said:
Santa Claus will know whether Moon has been naugty or nice! Hmmmm, wonder what his answer will be????

I am in direct contact with Santa year round, he and I are tight. Trust me I know if Moon is good or bad. :nod:

Well, then, Santa will have told you that Moon threatened to have me locked up in a box to stop me from buying more hammocks! That sounds pretty naughty to me.

I just realized that for some reason, the post I made with pics of what Chelle gave me didn't show up!

Here is the ratties stocking I made them. The bunnies and Kitties have them too!

Rattiesstocking.jpg

catsstockings.jpg

Bunniesstocking.jpg

Like I posted before, I got a lovely card, and 4 scratch cards in it, and won $2 and $1 on them.

I also got these great hammocks in a Dino print and a smowman print! In each print there is a flat, a pocket, and a tube hammock. Here is my foster cat Lexy modeling them.

SSratshack3.jpg

Aren't they pretty!? I LOVE them!
They also got lots of jingle balls.

SSratshack2.jpg

And a great hanging toy they are are obsessed with!

SSratshack2.jpg

Santa claws spoiled us!
Thanks Chelle! You're the best!

littledevils said:
I got my gift earlier this week but couldn't post as I had (have) a major tendonitis flare up...

december2009%20010.jpg

I got a large igloo and lots of yogurt covered peanuts that I know the ratties love!

The funny thing is that a day before it got here I was cleaning cages and looked at my yellow igloo and said to myself "It has seen better days, I should pick up a new one next time I go to the store". Needless to say - Perfect thing and perfect timing!

Thanks neongrey!!!

Yay! I'm happy it worked out, because I was having such a hard time actually getting a gift. Looked for fleece-- couldn't find it, couldn't even find the igloos in the stores either. This one was up on the top shelf, not even the store clerk knew it was there. So glad it got there okay, and I'm so happy it was just what you needed. :)

I got my SS gift last weekend I believe, and I finally took some pictures this weekend so I could use the new hammocks. :wink2: Thanks again Vixxie for the perfect gift. I'll add more pics soon of the kids checking out their presents. :wink2:

ratsantaetc005.jpg

ratsantaetc004.jpg

ratsantaetc007.jpg

Back