2009 Secret Santa gifts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone that hasn't sent or received their Secret Santa presents yet? Please let me know.

:bunnydance: :joy: :joy: :joy: Mine just arrived!!! :D I am so excited I'm gonna pee my pants! :oops: (* pause while Godmother goes to the litter box *)

Thanks, lilangel, :hugs: for a fabulous box of goodies. I especially loved the drawings and good wishes on the outside of the box. Please tell your daughter how much I loved her ratty drawing!

Of course there were HAMMOCKS!!!! Gorgeous ones, too, and I love the top deck on the double-decker.

So many other fun goodies, too. I hope that I will be able to post photos tonight. Today I am in a frantic rush to get ratties ready for the sitters and to get packed up for my trip.

Thanks so much, lilangel. :hugs:

Godmother said:
:bunnydance: :joy: :joy: :joy: Mine just arrived!!! :D I am so excited I'm gonna pee my pants! :oops: (* pause while Godmother goes to the litter box *)

Thanks, lilangel, :hugs: for a fabulous box of goodies. I especially loved the drawings and good wishes on the outside of the box. Please tell your daughter how much I loved her ratty drawing!

Of course there were HAMMOCKS!!!! Gorgeous ones, too, and I love the top deck on the double-decker.

So many other fun goodies, too. I hope that I will be able to post photos tonight. Today I am in a frantic rush to get ratties ready for the sitters and to get packed up for my trip.

Thanks so much, lilangel. :hugs:
:happydance: :happydance: I am so happy you liked thee stuff. Yeah the rack with double bunk i loved it too when i made that, i was like gosh i have to make some for me too now haha It was my first time making that, I was drawing out hammocks to make and drew that and said i can make that :giggle:

And i know what you mean who is more excited to see thee stuff us or the ratties :giggle: ? I know i was super excited when i got mine too :wink2:

And yup we need pics when you can seeing how the ratties love all that stuff :wink2:
P.S i did not know if your rattiees liked or shared much :giggle: so i got them the marrow doggie treat thing(my ratties get that once and a blue moon too). I think its not too hard to break it up ;)

Enjoy your gifts and your very very welcome :)

lindsayfawn said:
We got our SS gift the other day! Thanks so much Vivien! Those hammocks are so cute! So cool to have a matching set! The little rattie charms are too cute! We're going to make a necklace and Ang and I will each have one! lol Those rattie soaps are too cute. Did you make them? So cool!
I'll get some pics up later.
Thanks again! :hugs:

Glad you liked the gifts!! I didn't make the soaps but I couldn't resist ordering them when I saw them!! :) Merry Christmas!

Got my gift today! Thank you mecurydust, I will have lots of happy ratties tonight :).

SL370016.JPG

Pink

My gift was actually delivered weeks ago, but to my old apt. I had meant to pm lj my new address when I moved, but I guess I forgot. :oops: Anyway, I was up that way this weekend for my friend's birthday, so I was able to pick up my package! and boy did my ratties get spoiled! Thanks so much andie3131!!!!!!!! Well here are the pics!

P1010149.jpg

everything all together! it's so much! i don't know how she packed it into the box it was in!
There's two sets of (i'm guessing homemade) awesome hammocks, a box of treat pouches, a tub of yogies, two great dishes (one little round one (perfect for my new little guy) and one trough style one), and lotions for me!

P1010154.jpg

here's a closeup of the way cute card that was with the package!

P1010152.jpg

The rainbow set! There's a bunk hammock, a tube, a flat hammock, a cube, and a bed!

P1010153.jpg

The starry set! There's a flat hammock, a pocket hammock, a tube, and a...spaceship! It's like two flat hammocks sewn together at the corners, i bet they will love it even though I suck at explaining it!

P1010151.jpg

This is the box of treat pouches! how cute is that?!

P1010150.jpg

And the lotions for me! they all smell so good! i smelled like a fruity mess cause I put a little bit of all of them on me when I opened them!

Thank you so much again!!! So awesome!!

Back