2009 Secret Santa gifts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
continued from above...

ratsantaetc009.jpg

ratsantaetc010.jpg

ratsantaetc012.jpg

ratsantaetc014.jpg

ratsantaetc016.jpg

ratsantaetc026.jpg

ratsantaetc037.jpg

ratsantaetc038.jpg

ratsantaetc045.jpg

ratsantaetc044.jpg

ratsantaetc049.jpg

ratsantaetc051.jpg

ratsantaetc053.jpg

ratsantaetc055.jpg

ratsantaetc060.jpg

ratsantaetc062.jpg

ratsantaetc064.jpg

ratsantaetc071.jpg

ratsantaetc073.jpg

ratsantaetc074.jpg

ratsantaetc079.jpg

ratsantaetc083.jpg

ratsantaetc087.jpg

Godmother said:
eagle said:
Godmother said:
Santa Claus will know whether Moon has been naugty or nice! Hmmmm, wonder what his answer will be????

I am in direct contact with Santa year round, he and I are tight. Trust me I know if Moon is good or bad. :nod:

Well, then, Santa will have told you that Moon threatened to have me locked up in a box to stop me from buying more hammocks! That sounds pretty naughty to me.

I have relayed this information to Santa. :thumbup:

Bah, I snuck away early this year for christmas (Im up north at the cottage) and with all the prep I forgot to take pics of my Secret Santa gifts to post :( Im going to have to do that first thing when I get back.

Poor boys, I've been depriving them of all their gifts so I could take a pic before they got at them (although we did share the the pack of gingerbread cookies, they didn't chance of surving more then a few days in my house).

Moon said:
I told Santa myself, and he agreed with me!

Oh, no! First eagle, then Moon, then my hubby, and now Santa Claus are ganging up on me!! Whatever shall I do??? :panic:

I know! I will calm myself by ordering some more hammocks. :twisted: (it's cheaper than good brandy, diamonds, gambling)

:joy: I got mine today! Thanks allykatt :hugs:

I got an elephant plushy play toy thing (lol I am so bad at explaining) and personalised stockings for my boys!

I will get pics to post....thanks again!

I got my gift today-and Lilratsy-those hammocks are amazing! I cannot wait to put them up in the CN and the boys cage...gotta clean cages first. For your first time making hammocks-wow! You are a natural woman! I know my ratties are going to love cuddling and chewing them. :roll: Lol....and the little carrying sack...oh muh gorsh-I wuvs it! They love their baby food-both jars already devoured. The teddy is soooo cute-the hubby has already tried to get into the chocolate-nah ah it's mine!

PC160032.jpg

:happydance: I am so happy you got it! I have been waiting for you to post since you said you got something from NY.

I hope the rats like the hammies. As for the sac, I made one for myself a while back (it was from scraps, so it looked nothing like the one I sent) but I totally love it, it makes it soo easy to take the ratties around with you. You'll have to take pics once the cage is all set up!

My gift arrived in the mail yesterday! I had to walk 2 hours in sub zero temperatures to get home from work so I was in a foul mood but the box on my bed certainly cheered me up. :joy:

My SS really spoiled me, the hammocks are MASSIVE and COZY! There's a standard, pocket, and double decker if memory serves me well. They also happen to be in a print that I've been dying to have.. DINOSAURS! :heart: :heart: There was also a tree ornament with "i love rats" on the bell, a blanket, plastic chain links, some chocolate for me :happydance:, a polar bear and elf toy, and 2 mini tennis balls. :D

THANKYOU LISA!! :cuddle: :heart: The card was beautiful and I read it out loud for the ratties to enjoy. I put it on my desk so that we can continue to enjoy it.. I'm madly in love with these hammocks. :cheeky:

Pictures to come soon. :)

Cigar:

Glad you like your SS gift!!
It got to you quick, I only mailed it last Friday.

>>I'm madly in love with these hammocks.<<
Well, if you like the hammocks and ever want more they were made by Lyndsy at Henrys Haven. I am sure she would be happy to make you some whenever you like. :nod:

Merry Christmas!!!

Lisa

We got our SS gift the other day! Thanks so much Vivien! Those hammocks are so cute! So cool to have a matching set! The little rattie charms are too cute! We're going to make a necklace and Ang and I will each have one! lol Those rattie soaps are too cute. Did you make them? So cool!
I'll get some pics up later.
Thanks again! :hugs:

Woot! I got my SS gift today and my crew and I got spoiled. Thank you sooo much StacyM and crew! I love the john Deer Hammie, and the pink dancer ones fit awsome across the the cage. The feathers were a big hit, more so with Boo boo. I don't think I have ever seen her run so fast for something. I'm going to wait until christmas morning to give everyone there own gifts, and I love how each has the first letter to everyones name.
The ty is allready sitting on my computer out of my kids reach lol. Thank you so much and I will add pics once I put the hammies in the cage.
<3 Thank you soooooo much :hugs:

SOOOO glad you finally got everything! I was in serious danger of failing as a Secret Santa :oops: Note to self: GET TO THE POST OFFICE SOONER NEXT YEAR.

P.s. I have to 'fess up. The hammocks were Lynds' beautiful work, I can't sew to save my life.

Beautiful gifts!! Some of the Santas are very creative.

I hope that my Santee will get her gift soon. I mailed it almost two weeks ago and was told it would take "4-5 Business Days". Hah! Last time I tracked it the parcel hadn't left the province. I probably could have bicycled it faster.

Back