2009 Secret Santa gifts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My present came yesterday. :happydance:
4246483467_93241e72ce.jpg

The ratties got hammies, gerber puffs. The dogs got biscuits, yummy chummies (Scout loves these), and bow wow popcorn. Kitties got a catnip toy and there was a bar of goat milk soap and a jar of honey. :D

Thank you PINK

Got my Secret Santa Gift!!! :happydance:

Thanks to Cigar (aka: Kathleen) for the box of rattie fun!!

There was a fleece blanket, which I am going to take with me today to line the carrier when we pick up our rats.
It is officially RAD!!! (Rat Arrival Day) :joy:

Plus lots of fun looking toys - a couple rolling cat toys, cool hanging bird toy, mirror with a bell, some chews and one mystery ball that I haven't gotten open yet to see what it does.

Our big CN was kind of bare so I put most of my goodies in there and it looks like a rattie playground now.

Thanks Kathleen!! :)

Lisa

My most sincere apologies for it taking so long but I'm glad that you like it! The ball is really interesting - it's designed for cats to exercise for their kibble so you can stuff it with just about anything and prepare to be entertained! Congratulations on bringing your new kids home!!

i got my package yesterday! woot =D ..it has a tube, a flat hammie and a pocket hammie all in a cute car motif that will be dispersed amongst my guys after we dose for the liceses (yucko licey are NOT nicey) ..will try to post new pics of my guys -hammocks included- when they get back to normal

im so glad that my gift also helped chelles rescue and clodhoppers fund ! Thanks again fenshae :D :D :D big hugs :happydance:

Chelipepper said:
i got my package yesterday! woot =D ..it has a tube, a flat hammie and a pocket hammie all in a cute car motif that will be dispersed amongst my guys after we dose for the liceses (yucko licey are NOT nicey) ..will try to post new pics of my guys -hammocks included- when they get back to normal

im so glad that my gift also helped chelles rescue and clodhoppers fund ! Thanks again fenshae :D :D :D big hugs :happydance:

Glad you got them!!! Yaaaay!!!

Clodhopper says thanks to Fenshae as well :D

I got my giftie when I picked up my ratties from xxchelles place!

They got a bunch of hammocks and some lovely chew toys... I would have taken pictures... BUT they are already in use (And one hammock is already chewed up lol sorry!)
Needless to say the ratties LOVE them!!!

Thanks so much chelle!!!

Back