2009 Secret Santa gifts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lj

:happydance: OUR SECRET SANTA GIFT ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!!!! :happydance: and my kids got spoiled.

Now to find my camera to post up pics. I just opened the box, but haven't put anything in cages, etc . yet so I can get pictures first.

Thanks so much JO!!!! :thumbup:

We got our gift from MomRat today!! Thank you sooo much! What a thoughtful, fun and creative box to get heehee. The pink and purple creature is amazing, thank you so much :bow:

Pics2194Small.jpg

Pics2195Small.jpg

Pics2197Small.jpg

A christmas tree that has edible garland to decorate and Stockings!!

I'm going to give it to the girls December 1st... Its at least in december, but I don't have to wait impaitantly myself until Christmas eve lol
This was a great year for SS :nod:

Yep, they can go in the cats mouth and out the tail tube :lol:
I put him in my room for free roaming later :wink:

How awesome! Does it have a pattern or did your SS design it on her own? Momrat we wanna know your tricks!!! :giggle:

Um... Yeah. I just kinda... made him. Abazoo suggested the Ele-fun as a gift, and I don't like shopping with Marshall. =) So I took the concept and went with it. If you put the legs forward they hold up the face to be a better tunnel... The stockings and the tree are the same way - I don't really use patterns when I make toys, I just sew. =)

I try not to shop Marshalls either, but I'd love my girls to have a stuffed animal tunnel for playtime... and now they have a custom one!! Thank you so much, MomRat :happydance: You are an amazing crafter :D

Today was my first time sewing since grade 9!!!!! and now im out of university! SO it took a while! Im all done now so my SS gift should be going out later this week... hopefully by Thursday!!! WOOT!!!! im excited!

Back