Worst Day of my Life (hull)Now with updates

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what tho, its not all people sitting in judgement of you or your situation. There's a good healthy blast of been-there, done-that to it, and people who just want everyone to be ok, the kids first, but you too! cause we all carry our guilt about mistakes with certain kids but we learn and don't want anyone else to learn hard as we or our kids did.
Usually it's not about you, just the kids. If you can handle the jumping-in there's a lot of support for your heart here.
Just need to believe your kids matter to you as much as they do to us.

Littlefizz said:
sausage4ever said:
If I ever had issues with a landlord over my critters, I'd be gone in a heartbeat.

That's easy to say for someone who still lives with their parents :roll:

If I'm not mistaken, and I don't think I am since I've BEEN there haha, Dee rents a house with a roommate during the school year. I believe she was talking about that landlord, not her parents, as her animals stay with her during the school year. :)

sigh... ok lets just all forget about this post i dont want any fighting. case is closed its over done with no more talking about it on it .

Callie<3 said:
it took guts to post knowing you'd get a blast
i get blasted regardless what i do on this forum i really dont care what people think i did what needed to be done and thats that

Now lets not go there... you're lucky we allowed you a second chance with a new name and anonymity from your previous upsets on this forum.

I'm glad your animals are all safe and happy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back