Worst Day of my Life (hull)Now with updates

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callie<3

I have a huge problem :cry4:
this morning at 10 am 4 people showed up at my door two spca workers and 2 police
someone in ontario field a complaint that I abuse my animals that im a breeder :gaah: I am not a breeder nor do i support it :redhot:
appearntly I adopt animals at the humain society and breed them which is crap because I have never adopted nor will i ever from the ottawa humain society.
My landlord surprisingly supports me but has to do what he was asked or he can be in a lot of trouble. Iv been crying all day about this. I have to give up all my pets they said because I live in an apartment it is dangerous to our health and a bunch of other bull. They said I had 7 dogs which i dont and 10 cats which i dont I have two cats and 1 dog plus rats n bunnies. Im forced to give up all my pets :cry3: except my dog and even then there not being fair i refuse to give her up so If i get evicted over it It will be dam worth it. :redhot: I talked to my lawyer and she said the best bet is to give the animals up and only keep the dog then if they come after us for the dog then we will press charges for harassment my landlord 100 percents supports me for the dog and would for the other animals but someone has to win somewhere.my landlord made a deal all the animals go except the dog and hes willing to stand behind us 100 percent I may never know who the heck field that complaint. They found no signs of abuse anywhere :gaah: I hate society sometimes
I HAVE A WEEK TO FIND THEM A GOOD HOME!
Im from hull quebec
i have rats up for adoption
2 cats one is prego
2 bunnies as well
1 chinchilla (adopted)
I just cant believe this is happening this is stupid nonesence :cry3: and now the animals have to be punished for it :cry3:

Can anyone help with this nightmare
:cry4:

what the..?!

didn't the SPCA come into your building and SEE that you are not breeding your pets and that you dont have 7 dogs and 10 cats??

yah they were complete jerks with my husband. cuz he doesn't speak french
iv been crying all day. i dont no what to do
they came into the house and saw and had nothing to file

That's the problem with a lot of French Quebecers, they treat anglophones like dirt. Especially the hardcore separatists...

I'm so sorry this had to happen :( It doesn't make sense at all. I wish we could fight for you to keep them but you need to have a home :( :cuddle: It's going to be ok!

Skin kids and Elliot are welcome at my house for as long as they need too :) Now we just need to find some transport! Come on Shack work your magic!!

Can you go to the press about this?
Can you file a Freedom of Information request to get all the documents about your file?
You have a right to have as much information as possible in terms of reports and assessments

yes they saw nothing was wrong other then they werent happy with having more then one animal in the place.now there trying to take all of them away they were complete jerks to my husband

I can't believe this...they're all too eager to break up a perfectly happy pet-ownership, but when it comes to the real abuse, these idiots tend to turn a blind eye! This is SO stupid! D< I'm so sorry you're going through this, I'd be fuming...

Oh my thats crazy. I'd be putting up a stink for sure and making them take a look and prove I wasn't breeding and what not. I don't understand how they can accuse and make you give up pets you don't have?

im stressed out to the max :panic:
we have two cats left for adopting ones prego
and 2 bunnies :sad3: for adoption
also if anyone can give a hand i need a rat train to tornto

Can you file a Freedom of Information request to get all the documents about your file?

no i asked for my report and they cant give it to me because of protection thingy cuz they dont want us to no who filed the report for safety reasons

the landlord made a deal with them i have to get rid of all the animals except the dog and if i cant do that then i will be evicted that was the deal

believe me i no it sounds strange bleh if he doesnt evict us cuz we didnt get rid of the animals then he will get a fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back