Worst Day of my Life (hull)Now with updates

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE MY LANDLORD!
i went to pay rent today cuz he wasnt around yesturday
and hes like u have till wednesday all animals have to be out im calling animal control and ville de hull to come inspect wednesday morning so much for a week and a half
i also found out today from the lawyer that it was my landlord who called animal control the only reason i found out who called is because my lawyer is a friend of the family . :rant: so annoyed with this man hes like dog has to go to so my response was bleep u u want a war bring it my dog stays my lease says im allowed my dog and walked away since his wife has died he is such a grrr

You said before your landlord was very supportive and you were glad he was there.

I still don't understand how the HS told you to re-home your animals. I checked with people I know here and they said it's against policy to do that. So if they told you to re-home them, you never had to, and you should have filed a complaint with the HS about them.

You said before your landlord was very supportive and you were glad he was there.

I still don't understand how the HS told you to re-home your animals. I checked with people I know here and they said it's against policy to do that. So if they told you to re-home them, you never had to, and you should have filed a complaint with the HS about them.

he was being supportive i dunno whats up his rear hes not being supportive at all and found out hes the one that called animal control . he got a fine today from them today for a fake call as well

alright so.

-first, animal conrtol/SPCA/whoever really came to your house "told" you to rehome your own animals, which is against policy.
-then, your landlord was very supportive, and let you keep your dog. even though animal control/SPCA said all your animals.
-there's something in the mix about one of the officers or animal control workers pushing you.
-now your landlord is the bad guy who called the SPCA in the first place, even though he said you could keep your dog.
-now he wants them all gone.. including the dog.
-the lawyer could tell you who made the call because they're a friend of the family.
-now he's getting a fine for a fake call.

SO, if they determined the call was "fake", why do you still have to "re-home" your animals?
wouldn't they've realized it was fake when they didn't find all these animals in your home?

This makes no sense at all.

according to what the lawyer and the regie du quebec said because our lease says A animal not many animals A and apparently that means 1 animal (which is our falut we should of asked more questions) we just thought he sucked at english when we signed the lease but hes got that going towards him. the dog is staying n were fighting it cuz the dog has done no damage. so he cant do anything other then ask us to make them leave except the dog even if he askes that the dog leaves he cant make us make the dog leave n if he decides to kick us out he has to give us 3 months to find a house

Um, if they determined the call was a fake call, the case would have been dismissed. And for them to fine him today, they would have determined that a while ago, and would have told you that you don't have to re-home your animals, even though they were never allowed to in the first place tell you to re-home them.

Riiiiight.

Callie<3 said:
My landlord surprisingly supports me but has to do what he was asked or he can be in a lot of trouble.
From this quote, from the original post, I think that Callie's landlord is the one that told her she had to get rid of all of her pets and that is why things didn't seem to add up since animal control or whoever would just take them away and not tell her to get rid of them. I don't know exactly what happened, but I'd like to try to piece together what might have happened, based on the information in the posts in this thread because it seems to be confusing to everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong:
The landlord made the call because he wanted Callie to get rid of her pets. Animal Control responded to the call, saw that there was no animal abuse or neglect going on. There's something about someone pushing someone, which seems irrelevant to the whole thing. Maybe/maybe not they also spoke with the landlord, who then lied to Callie and said that they told him her pets had to go and pretended his hands were tied and he felt badly about it. Now it's out that he made the call, he is being fined for making a fake call, but is using the lease to force Callie to get rid of her pets anyway.
It is a crazy story, but I've heard crazier and I just don't see why Callie would make up a story about having to get rid of her pets when she clearly doesn't want to. She is in a bad situation and if she is evicted, she will obviously not be able to take care of her pets anyway. Sorry to hear about your troubles Callie. :hugs:

I think you hit it on the head blytherue and there is a simple solution......find another place and MOVE!

blytherue said:
Callie<3 said:
I think that Callie's landlord is the one that told her she had to get rid of all of her pets and that is why things didn't seem to add up since animal control or whoever would just take them away and not tell her to get rid of them.

That makes much more sense than anything else said so far. Keep your animals, and get out of there.

I agree with chelle move the heck out of there and see if you can't get back some of your animals back. When I move I only move to places that allow animals and if they say declawed (*hiss*) cats only then I look for a new place. If I ever had issues with a landlord over my critters, I'd be gone in a heartbeat.

If i could just pack up and move I would in a heart beat but I can't so the only other option i had was to rehome them and hope for the best :sad3:

sausage4ever said:
If I ever had issues with a landlord over my critters, I'd be gone in a heartbeat.

That's easy to say for someone who still lives with their parents :roll:

Callie clearly didn't want to get rid of her animals regardless if the story is making sense to you. Maybe she can't afford first and last for rent on a new appartment this month?

I couldn't on such short notice.

Only Callie knows what is going on, and without the whole story we are just left to speculate.

Callie<3 said:
yes they saw nothing was wrong other then they werent happy with having more then one animal in the place.now there trying to take all of them away they were complete jerks to my husband
There's more to it than that. I'm not always a fan of them taking kids from their buddys or their comfy people, but they don't take them because there's more than 1. I'm worried for your kids. no matter what happens.

that is the whole story i didnt write the bloody thing so i can be mocked by u guys i wrote the dam thing so someone nice enough would help find them homes. the only ones willing to help were jack sparrow and little fizz and im thankful to them even thou i found them all great homes

ok, fair enough, it took guts to post knowing you'd get a blast. And I give you big credit for doing it anyway for the sake of your kids. Will you accept a sincere hug for that?
I'm more worried about your kids with their shorter lifetimes and power to adjust........
but I hope things go well for you.

they all found homes all the places where checked and i have updates anytime i want to go see them as well. I did what i could and it wasnt enough. I did the next best thing which was find them new homes were they would be safe and happy.and i could still keep an eye out for them regardless of how upset it makes me. Id rather be uphappy and know that there happy and safe instead of seeing them hurt and homeless .

it took guts to post knowing you'd get a blast
i get blasted regardless what i do on this forum i really dont care what people think i did what needed to be done and thats that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back