• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wonderrodent Cubes and other items! PRE-MADES December

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it!! I love it!!! It's cage cleaning day tomorrow so they will be going in then. I'll take pics!
I sooooo needed this today. :joy:

It's definitely a hit!! The rats love it and Cande has claimed one as her very own.

Jorge checking it out:

cornercube_edited-1.jpg

Cande all moved in:

CornercubeCande_edited-1.jpg

A few pre-made cozy items for the upcoming cold winter days ;)

7x7x5 "Flat", bottom padded with two holes $15.00

DSCN2314.jpg

6x6x6 cube, bottom padded (last one of this print) $13.00
DSCN2312.jpg

matching patchwork corner retreat (last one of these prints) $15.50 (or the whole set for $26.00)
DSCN2310.jpg

corner retreat, bottom padded (last one of this turtle print) $15.50
DSCN2309.jpg

corner retreat, bottom padded (last one of this print) $15.50
DSCN2308.jpg

You can view all current pre-made items here: http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/ ... e%20items/

Just wanted to let everybody know that I'll be on vacation from Dec. 15th to Dec. 30th.
I am planning on having a sale in January and pre-made items available :cheeky: .

A BIG BIG THANK YOU :heart: to everybody who bought Wonderrodent items this year. I really, really appreciate it! I hope they kept your ratties warm, save and happy and every rattie's wildest dreams came true! :BlueDumboSmile:

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A GREAT 2009 TO EVERYBODY!!

Well, I am back. I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and relaxing holidays. I sure did!
I have a sale going on right now ($3.00 off items - does not apply to Cubicus and treat blankets, though) and I also keep adding pre-made items on my album so check back often (due to high volume of orders I am slooooowly adding the pre-mades):
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/ ... e%20items/

I also wanted to thank everybody who ordered items from me the past year. I just sent out a nice sum of donations to the rescues I support. Without you, that would not have been possible. THANK YOU :heart: !

Original cube Jo? How on earth can that be possible!! :lol: My rats chewed and chewed and chewed every single one i have gotten from her....I lost track but i think I have went to Wonderrodent 5-6 times now in the last year and half or so and getting ready to go back.

I must say....she is wonderful and the work she does is quality! :joy:

P.

I whipped up a few pre-made items! I'll be adding a lot more. You can view them here:
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/ ... e%20items/

last ones of this print
fleece swirls, 6x6x6 cube, padded $12.00
matching corner retreat, padded $15.00
or whole set: $25.00

DSCN3023.jpg

DSCN3024.jpg

fleece wheels, corner retreat padded: $15.00 (last one of this print)
DSCN3025.jpg

fleece/fleece corner retreat $14.00 (last ones of this print)
matching 6x6x6 cube $12.00
or whole set: $25.00

DSCN3026.jpg

DSCN3027.jpg

cute turtles flannel/fleece 6x6x6 cube padded $11.00 (last one of this print)
DSCN3028.jpg

As always, please pm or e-mail me if interested. Thanks!

I have to say that Astrid does the most excellent job on all her products. I got them all quickly and they were in perfect shape. I will have my boys tomorrow and will send in pictures of just how much they love her products :)

Back